MACON COUNTY @ FRIENDSHIP CHR.

goldenrod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO --Work on running game, Coach G. One question that has puzzled me for a long while is why is our junior high playing fairly well and then they get to high school and it kinda fizzles out?? I heard an older man and former Tiger say, "...guess the boys get to smelling perfume and gasoline." Maybe they just ain't hungry enough for the taste of a victory. Any opinions welcomed. :roflolk:

The wheels and good times of highschool out way football, in lafayette.Drive to any of the surounding counties sonic on friday night.It will be almost empty,but can not even get pulled in at lafayette.Kids that played jr high have given up sports for keys,the jr, soph,and freshman class has stayed together so far.Only time will tell after they become drivers.We could without a doubt use alot of the kids that attend highschool,but wont out out the time or effort.Last few years was always said,would not play for cook and his coaches,they are gone and only a couple new faces,from last year.I dont understand. GOOD LUCK TIGERS keep working it will pay off starting over takes a little time.

The coaches your talking about may be gone, but alot of players want come out the first year of a new system, untill they see it's on the up and up. Fair in other words. The damage was done. Give it time and after this year they'll see they ant waisting their time. Players tell other kids,that's not playing the coach is fair.

Twinsleft, what position did you play when you was a star at hermitage springs

as far as RBS going 2 and 0 friday night, i should hope so. the team they are playing isn't that

good. they should also win against sunbright for win no. 3. i don't think the credit should go to

the coaches. i think tony boles could have won these games.

WOW!!! You know me,only thing is so does everyone else who has ever been on here.I am not one to hide behind a fake name,i have and always and will always support any coach,and root for any team from Lafayette,especially when i have children on them.As for RBS,no coach has attempted to take any credit,those boys worked their butts off,and they deserve all the credit,and from my knowledge they have received it.That win is over now their headed for Picket.I almost forgot,i was such a star at Hermitage Springs,they had to close the school down. LOL