Hillsboro at Tullahoma

binns37388

3-0 Hillsboro plays at 3-0 Tullahoma this Friday nite. The Burros three toughest Region games left are with Tullahoma, Overton and Shelbyville, with the latter two being home games for the Burros. If Hillsboro gets by Tullahoma, they very well could go undefeated during the regular season. Does anyone think Tullahoma has a chance at winning this game in Region 5-4A?

Yes, Hillsboro needs to concentrate on the games at hand, but their biggest concern needs to be playing Overton in week nine. The way things are panning out so far this season, it could very easily end up being two undefeated teams playing for the region title in this game. But, on the main topic, Hillsboro will have way to much speed for Tullahoma. I see them by at least two touchdowns.

[Edited by bosshog1 on 9-16-02 9:24A]

Posted by bosshog1:

Yes, Hillsboro needs to concentrate on the games at hand, but their biggest concern needs to be playing Overton in week nine. The way things are panning out so far this season, it could very easily end up being two undefeated teams playing for the region title in this game. But, on the main topic, Hillsboro will have way to much speed for Tullahoma. I see them by at least two touchdowns.

[Edited by bosshog1 on 9-16-02 9:24A]

Tullahoma has quite a bit of speed, especially on defense. I think it will be a close game. I'll go out on a limb and predict a Tullahoma victory 24-21.

[Edited by underpar on 9-16-02 10:31P]