Mcminn Central and Cleveland

superman1030

Wow Blitzinbuc keep making yourself look stupider. Central has only beat Polk the past two years and they were BOTH close games. Mind it last years could of been worse. However, Polk before that won 7 years in a row so I do believe we have one 7 out of 9 seasons sense Coach D has been there. Well my friend its about to be 8 out of 10 and guess what ill bet you 100 that Bradley beats Cleveland and i will take that bet any day. Central played a terrible team Friday hints there W.

Stupider??? Is that a word used in Polk County?

What does it matter if the past two years were close (trust me, last year's wasn't) games. Did Central win, or not? Sorry, but moral victories of playing someone close doesn't change an 'L' to a 'W'.

Ahhhhhh.....another "we beat you the previous 7 years". As if that's going to have any bearing on the game this Friday? Hello???? Beam him up Scottie!!! :D

BTW, when you say your team has one 7 out of 9 seasons......the proper word to use is "won". You're welcome!

I'm glad you came on here to vent. Go ahead, get it all out of you. You'll feel better until Friday night after the game.

As far as betting......son, I doubt if you could spare losing $100. My advice to you would be to buy a Thesaurus and Dictionary......then come back on here next year prior to the Polk/Central game and properly compose a post telling us you're still 7-3 over the last 10 years, and how Polk will easily win the game - morally if not literally! :roflolk:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Blitzinbuc keep making yourself look stupider. Central has only beat Polk the past two years and they were BOTH close games. Mind it last years could of been worse. However, Polk before that won 7 years in a row so I do believe we have one 7 out of 9 seasons sense Coach D has been there. Well my friend its about to be 8 out of 10 and guess what ill bet you 100 that Bradley beats Cleveland and i will take that bet any day. Central played a terrible team Friday hints there W.

Stupider??? Is that a word used in Polk County?

What does it matter if the past two years were close (trust me, last year's wasn't) games. Did Central win, or not? Sorry, but moral victories of playing someone close doesn't change an 'L' to a 'W'.

Ahhhhhh.....another "we beat you the previous 7 years". As if that's going to have any bearing on the game this Friday? Hello???? Beam him up Scottie!!! :popcorneater:

BTW, when you say your team has one 7 out of 9 seasons......the proper word to use is "won". You're welcome!

I'm glad you came on here to vent. Go ahead, get it all out of you. You'll feel better until Friday night after the game.

As far as betting......son, I doubt if you could spare losing $100. My advice to you would be to buy a Thesaurus and Dictionary......then come back on here next year prior to the Polk/Central game and properly compose a post telling us you're still 7-3 over the last 10 years, and how Polk will easily win the game - morally if not literally! :angry:

hey blitzinbuc...you forgot to explain to him what a thesaurus is...well probably need to explain the dictionary too!