Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't no tom foolery when Hampton didn't stop Cosby after those kicks. I think they ran for over 300 yards am I correct? I doubt that will happen this year. Hampton is one of the better teams in the area but I wouldn't put much stock into beating one of the weaker 4-A teams in state. GP and Oneida are the real deal. I doubt you could run for 200 yards on them. Believe it or not, there are teams not too far away that could shut you down.

Cherokee rushed for 37 yards on Johnson Co.

You think I give you guys a hard time, you should see how i rough them people at Baxter Healthcare over McDowell Co. They are a 4-A school in N.C. with about 3700 students and they lost to Mitchell last week by 2 tds. I would fire the h$ll out of those coaches. They should be embarrassed. :roflolk::popcorneater::|

Hey dogbreath, those guys who despise and talk about me aren't the same ones who get a free Dr. Enuf from me on Fridays? :roflolk::|:|

I will be looking forward to seeing u by the way i will be at hampton friday. and i come through ROAN MT.

Stop by and give me a hollar, I've got a gun for sale. :popcorneater:

It wasn't no tom foolery when Hampton didn't stop Cosby after those kicks. I think they ran for over 300 yards am I correct? I doubt that will happen this year. Hampton is one of the better teams in the area but I wouldn't put much stock into beating one of the weaker 4-A teams in state. GP and Oneida are the real deal. I doubt you could run for 200 yards on them. Believe it or not, there are teams not too far away that could shut you down.

Reckon JC will still be as weak when they play Cloudland. They were all Hampton wanted and they will be just as tough the next time.

Reckon JC will still be as weak when they play Cloudland. They were all Hampton wanted and they will be just as tough the next time.

Yeah, they are weak and Cloudland is probably even weaker. I love my Landers but I don't think we could beat either Hampton or Johnson Co. I was just comparing them with their conference and the rest of 4-A. I doubt Johnson Co. could win the state even if they were in little 1-A. Just my opinion.