Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

After seeing how Cosby people reacted after the game last year with all the trash talking and then cozying up with that Knoxville private school, I don't care how bad the Dogs beat the Eagles. Some things you just can't forget!!! It's definitely revenge time in Hampton, Tennessee this Friday night!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

OH Puh leeeze! Yes, and I'm sure all the dignified Hampton fans will remain so calm and laid back if the victory is their's this year. Where does this mentality that teams shouldn't celebrate a win come from? This isn't golf. Oh wait a minute, I've even seen those distinguished gentlemen celebrate a win. And Trash Talk? You're joking right? Its baffling to me that when another team takes pride in a victory its not ever boastful. You let measley ole' Cosby show some spirit and its "Trash Talk" and poor sportsmanship. And I'm not referring to all the posters who just get on here when a team wins. I'm talkin bout the people who are always here.

And Dogbreath, I'm just wondering who's responsibility you think it is to sub first? Generally its whatever team is winning. But everyone's idea of what's classy is different. :thumb:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing how Cosby people reacted after the game last year with all the trash talking and then cozying up with that Knoxville private school, I don't care how bad the Dogs beat the Eagles. Some things you just can't forget!!! It's definitely revenge time in Hampton, Tennessee this Friday night!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip the Eagles!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

OH Puh leeeze! Yes, and I'm sure all the dignified Hampton fans will remain so calm and laid back if the victory is their's this year. Where does this mentality that teams shouldn't celebrate a win come from? This isn't golf. Oh wait a minute, I've even seen those distinguished gentlemen celebrate a win. And Trash Talk? You're joking right? Its baffling to me that when another team takes pride in a victory its not ever boastful. You let measley ole' Cosby show some spirit and its "Trash Talk" and poor sportsmanship. And I'm not referring to all the posters who just get on here when a team wins. I'm talkin bout the people who are always here.

And Dogbreath, I'm just wondering who's responsibility you think it is to sub first? Generally its whatever team is winning. But everyone's idea of what's classy is different. :thumb:

We dignified Hampton Bulldog fans just tell it like it is!!!!! That's not trash talking!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Hampton is very young, very athletic, and the Taylor kid is very fast. The line just blew everybody off of the ball. They have one special athlete that is not playing. I sure wish he would be part of this good team. Where are you at CLARK The team needs you. Hampton has so many options 4 or more good backs probably the same at qb and thay block . 45 TO 0

Who is this rising superstar? I've heard you and Mr. Pujo speak of him several times now. I would love to know who it is so I can watch for his number on Friday nights.

As far as this game goes,

The Dogs will be out for revenge this friday night. They gave the game to Cosby last year and everybody in Hampton and even Cosby knows it.

I expect a tough fight from Cosby but the Dogs will prove to be too much.

By the end of the night, the Eagles will know not to nest in the Big Dogs yard.

GO DOGS!!!!

U tell'em hawkman!!!

Hampton is very young, very athletic, and the Taylor kid is very fast. The line just blew everybody off of the ball. They have one special athlete that is not playing. I sure wish he would be part of this good team. Where are you at CLARK The team needs you. Hampton has so many options 4 or more good backs probably the same at qb and thay block . 45 TO 0

Who is this rising superstar? I've heard you and Mr. Pujo speak of him several times now. I would love to know who it is so I can watch for his number on Friday nights.

The Dogs will be out for revenge this friday night. They gave the game to Cosby last year and everybody in Hampton and even Cosby knows it.

GO DOGS!!!!

U tell'em hawkman!!!

I think the dogs have lots of options & a good team best of all is the line .no superstar

The kid he ia talking about is Dustin Clark, he don't even play,but if he did. You add him with the other talented receivers and it could be a show. Hampton also has 3 outstanding sophmores. The real stars on this team is the linemen, it all starts and stops with them.Those boys played outstanding last week. They may look better this week.

GO DOGS!!!!

U tell'em hawkman!!!