Cascade vs. Forrest

champsblood71

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascade will not rebound this week. i think they played as good as they can against the red devils. they are struggling right now up front and are not playing as a team. didn't forrest scrimmage jo byrns this year and rough them up? look for forrest to win big if they all get well from the flu.

cascade will not rebound this week. i think they played as good as they can against the red devils. they are struggling right now up front and are not playing as a team. didn't forrest scrimmage jo byrns this year and rough them up? look for forrest to win big if they all get well from the flu.

I will say your wrong on that one. Cascade will win by 7

cascade needs to use their size to their advantage this week... they didnt come hard enough last week that why jb was able to run when the secondary was covered. that said forrest lwas really big to and has a good enough line to hold cascade. as much as i want them to win i dont see it happening unless they come harder than they did against us last week. good luck to both teams!

Yes, Forrest scrimmaged the Red Devils but I they didn't "rough us up". We barely got a chance to scrimmage with the first team because we were at a three way scrimmage and could get no consistency. It is not a format that we would probably try again. Forrest did however look good and if everyone will remember they played Cascade and JB very close last year. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm glad they aren't on our schedule this year.

Best of luck to Cascade after a tough loss last week....you should rebound convincingly and get back on the winning ways before coming down to the "PITT".

Cascade wins 34 to 12

I sure would like to see that, Tom. Forrest is a tough team and were pretty banged up now. I am looking forward to meeting you guys next week. We'll have to arrange a place to meet up before the game.

I will take Cascade in this one

Cascade 24

Forrest 21

:roflol::lol:

I will take Cascade in this one

Cascade 24

Forrest 21

:roflol:

Oh crap, if that ain't the kiss of Death. Waynesboro and the Fonz picked us in this one. We just need WHolder to pick us also and we may as well phone this one in.... :lol:

I just said that yall would right the ship in this one lol...I didnt pick anyone lol :thumb:

I just said that yall would right the ship in this one lol...I didnt pick anyone lol :lol:

I'm just messin with ya Buddy. You happen to be one of the best posters from down that way in my opinion. :roflol:

Well I figured I would just make friends with all the region 5 people since we played them in the playoffs...but thats not the case in anymore :thumb: