Cascade vs. Forrest

champsblood71

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like nerves to me. Cascade will be ready and they will lay the smack down on you punks. :lol:

She's not a "punk". She's a nice lady and friend of mine. Also a Grandmother if I'm not mistaken.

Have a safe trip over, Nan. I'll try to hollar at ya, before the game. :shock:

C11 good luck tonight man,,, lol i can see what the big bad MR Eagle wrote in your post about them being punk's ...what's his deal maybe you need to take him to school about coacht sure glad i got the rest of his crap blocked out ,,,wanna talk about a punk :lol:

Hey C-11 is that really some of the champs football players in the picture in the Shelbyville Times?

:lol: They need to pull that picture immediately. I'm gonna blame the person who took the picture on that one. I'm assuming the players were just doing what was suggested. I'm just speculating but I've got to give those guys the benefit. Even if it was the players idea, the photographer needs to fall on the sword for that one. :lol::shock::wub:

A better idea would have been to have the guy trying to get up off the ground and the other guy extending his hand. :lol: