• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take Cascade in this one

Cascade 24

Forrest 21

:roflol:

Oh crap, if that ain't the kiss of Death. Waynesboro and the Fonz picked us in this one. We just need WHolder to pick us also and we may as well phone this one in.... :lol:

I'm not real sure who to pick on this game... So I am not going too..... I will pick the next Cascade game for sure and C-11 will not like it at all.....

I'm not real sure who to pick on this game... So I am not going too..... I will pick the next Cascade game for sure and C-11 will not like it at all.....

Trust me Man, I'm not expecting anyone outside of the Bell Buckle area to pick us over South Pitt, no matter what happens Friday. They are pretty strong this year as usual I'm told. Who's gonna win ya'lls game Friday? Should be a good one.

Trust me Man, I'm not expecting anyone outside of the Bell Buckle area to pick us over South Pitt, no matter what happens Friday. They are pretty strong this year as usual I'm told. Who's gonna win ya'lls game Friday? Should be a good one.

Ya'll ever been to South Pitt? It is a cool place. We didn't get to enjoy it, we went the week after Chad died in '02, but it is really nice.

From what has been told... mTp has to stop C'Woods QB.... If the mTp defense that played Lewis Co we will do well if it is the Spring Hill defense then we could have a problem.... They tackled so well in the first game and the second game was totally different... C'Wood & mTp seem to always play close, except in '04 that is.... I think it will be close game with both teams scoring in the 20's....

I have to agree with sb38devils about the Rockets roughing up Jo Byrns. I thought we looked good during the scrimmage but that is exactly what it was a scrimmage and its hard to tell alot from it. We had some players who did not get to play in the scrimmage and I know they have added alot since returning.

I don't think our players or anyone who has played Cascade through out the years goes in to this game thinking it will be a easy one. I am going with the Rockets, but I think it will be a hard fought game till the final whistle blows.

From what has been told... mTp has to stop C'Woods QB.... If the mTp defense that played Lewis Co we will do well if it is the Spring Hill defense then we could have a problem.... They tackled so well in the first game and the second game was totally different... C'Wood & mTp seem to always play close, except in '04 that is.... I think it will be close game with both teams scoring in the 20's....

Is there a kid named Ring (last name) that plays for MT Pleasant?

Amen girlfriend!! :twisted:

You guys have sure started with a bang this year. I am very excited for your program and your kids. Your team did look real good in the three way scrimmage. I think that you have a great shot at the playoffs this time. Good Luck in District 9. I do miss being in the same region/district as all of you.

quote]

Is there a kid named Ring (last name) that plays for MT Pleasant?

Plays baseball--if it's Garrett Ring you are talking about. Pretty good pitcher. He played football in middle school--but I think he is saving himself for baseball at this point. Smart kid--all round good athlete--does it sound like the same one?