Blackman vs Smyrna

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate that this one is the same night as the Oakland Siegel game. I would like to see this one. You can bet there will be some licks laid and some cheap shots. Just hope there won't be any of the garbage that goes on b/t Smyrna and Lavergne off the field or should I say TO their fields, but I wouldn't be surprised.

This one is the real deal. The blowouts are over. Blackman has looked great against inferior competion but how will we do in close games. That is the question. We might find out in this one. Blackman is at home and against a team they haven't beat in a while. Home field advantage and brimming with confidence will be the difference. Blackman 28, Smyrna 14 is my early prediction.

Go Blaze!

Oh gosh, Blackman is at home? Everyone invest in some earplugs now. That band is going to be rockin. Just hope thay don't have that chick on the mike.

It is time for Blackman to prove if they are the real deal. How many players are dressing out for each team? I think I have to give the edge to Blackman because of coaching experience. Shad has won some big games in heated atmospheres, and I don't think Williams is seasoned enough yet to do that.

I really hate that this one is the same night as the Oakland Siegel game. I would like to see this one. You can bet there will be some licks laid and some cheap shots. Just hope there won't be any of the garbage that goes on b/t Smyrna and Lavergne off the field or should I say TO their fields, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of Smyrna athletic property being vandalized, when will there be arrests in the incident that happened about 3 months ago that appeared to be a senior prank by their own? Murder cases have been solved faster. When will we see the perps mugshots on the 10 p.m. news and in the DNJ? What seems to be the holdup?

Speaking of Smyrna athletic property being vandalized, when will there be arrests in the incident that happened about 3 months ago that appeared to be a senior prank by their own? Murder cases have been solved faster. When will we see the perps mugshots on the 10 p.m. news and in the DNJ? What seems to be the holdup?

Could of sworn ive seen this in a defferent thread... B)

Anyways Blackman seems to be the best position just came off a huge win with a new coach who next week will play his old team, smyrna, who only got one touchdown in the loss. This would be huge if Blackman went 3-0.

I'm gonna go with Blackman 28-3. Now it'll be a better game than the score, but in the end I think Blackman will pull away and maybe then people will acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, it's possible for the blaze to be good this year. Instead of all these bumbling excuses about having not played anyone. Remember you still have to make a bad team look bad. And a combined 93-0 isn't to shabby. Not impressive, just not underwhelming :thumb:

I'm gonna go with Blackman 28-3. Now it'll be a better game than the score, but in the end I think Blackman will pull away and maybe then people will acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, it's possible for the blaze to be good this year. Instead of all these bumbling excuses about having not played anyone. Remember you still have to make a bad team look bad. And a combined 93-0 isn't to shabby. Not impressive, just not underwhelming :evil:

I dont think anybody is discounting that Blackman is good, I just dont think anybody truly knows how good.

I'm gonna go with Blackman 28-3. Now it'll be a better game than the score, but in the end I think Blackman will pull away and maybe then people will acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, it's possible for the blaze to be good this year. Instead of all these bumbling excuses about having not played anyone. Remember you still have to make a bad team look bad. And a combined 93-0 isn't to shabby. Not impressive, just not underwhelming :roflolk:

I dont think anybody is discounting that Blackman is good, I just dont think anybody truly knows how good.

i agree OP...that is the question of the day...how good? this friday will give us an idea of how good we are...yet win or lose...blackman must continue to improve as the year goes on...just as yall did last year-which was a beautiful example of what CAN BE...on the other hand...for the first time in a long time...i think blackman has a legitimate chance against everyone we play...at this point...that is the difference in this team than in others...in 8 weeks or even less...we'll all know how good this team is...until then-I am hopeful but cautious! but i do LOVE what i have seen at this point...in practice and in the games!

Dude , will you pleeze get over it or at least post your questions on the Smyrna police department web page.This is a page for discussing football not CSI !