White House-Heritage vs. Jo Byrns

Shep

i agree with sb ppl do put too much attention on 44(not that he does not deserve it). its a peerfect example last week # a junior at full back had a decent amt of yards and this is because hes a hard runner and will always fall foreward. another great person on the team is # 7 at Qb he even rushed a decent amt of yards. this is also thanks to the line because with out them noone would be crossing the line of scrimmage... all i say is that yall sould just keep your eye on 44 but dont be surprised if someone else scores while your stuck thinkin ab what just happend.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moto I think that I know who you left out are you talking about #17? If I remember correctly he had a great game. I hope that all the fans will come out for this game we will need all of the fan support that we can get the spirit line should at least reach the 50. Let's get there be loud and proud and watch our fab team bring home the victory.

i agree with sb ppl do put too much attention on 44(not that he does not deserve it). its a peerfect example last week # a junior at full back had a decent amt of yards and this is because hes a hard runner and will always fall foreward. another great person on the team is # 7 at Qb he even rushed a decent amt of yards. this is also thanks to the line because with out them noone would be crossing the line of scrimmage... all i say is that yall sould just keep your eye on 44 but dont be surprised if someone else scores while your stuck thinkin ab what just happend.

I hope everyone keeps focusing on him he is awesome. Lots have teams have focused their attention on him but still have not been able to stop him he moves very well and is very fast. You are correct that there are others that can pick up the slack if 44 needs it. You can bet that Cascade knew what was coming but still couldn't do anything about it.

I have been in, out, around Highschool football for over 20 yrs and have never heard of a parent or fan being ejected and having to be showed out by the police before because they screamed at the ref over a bad call or looked at them wrong. There apparently IS a first time for everything! The best thing for all involved (i.e. the refs) would be to man up and apologize for their actions. I believed we all have argued over bad calls but to be ejected from a game is just crazy. Agreed. #44 is a outstanding back. One questions? when you guys start the engines before the game are ya'll just warming the truck up because you know some crazy guy is going to get ejected so you get the truck warm for him. : : Ha ha lol lol ha ha dry.gif

Can we drop this now? There's no way in heck logger and I will back down, because ther's nothing for us to back down from.

Let's discuss whh @ JB

:roflol::lol: Looks like I should have been there then it would have been 5.

I hope everyone keeps focusing on him he is awesome. Lots have teams have focused their attention on him but still have not been able to stop him he moves very well and is very fast. You are correct that there are others that can pick up the slack if 44 needs it. You can bet that Cascade knew what was coming but still couldn't do anything about it.

I have no love for wwh so I will be pulling for the over rated team from Jo Byrns that has not had a team in over 20 years to run out on to the field. Now that out The Red Devils will have their way with wwh this friday night. The only thing that wwh is going to stop is at Jo Byrns side line to ask when are you all going to stop scoring......................................JB 42 wwh 3

:roflol::lol:

very true. he is an amazing athelete and i love playing with him...but it is going to be hard this week with out our 34

very true. he is an amazing athelete and i love playing with him...but it is going to be hard this week with out our 34

I wondered when that news was going to break. The team will be alright. Everyone will have to be committed to fill the hole and it's not forever. There is still football to be played and games to win. I know that we have the ability to overcome this set back. He will be there for the team and help take care of business.

I wondered when that news was going to break. The team will be alright. Everyone will have to be committed to fill the whole and it's not forever. There is still football to be played and games to win. I know that we have the ability to overcome this set back. He will be there for the team and help take care of business.

sb38 34 is your boy right. Did he get hurt last friday night. :roflol::twisted: