Karns @ Clinton

coonhunter292

Riddle me this... What did the MIghty Dragons have to gain by breaking the laws of the land?

We could ask that same question to every team that has ever cheated or broken the rules, and the answer is always the same - 'Just win baby.'

The bad thing is, they didn't have to break any rules to win...they have a decent team...Davis just thinks he is above the rules....not this time...not so fast my friend..... :roflol:

Wasn't no rule broken Sharpe had to sit out last year basketball until Jan so he could be able to play once he move back to Clinton he only play football in Clinton his Freshman year and dont no one monkey stop no show Clinton is still the team to beat with him or without him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="Wasn't no rule broken Sharpe had to sit out last year basketball until Jan so he could be able to play once he move back to Clinton he only play football in Clinton his Freshman year and dont no one monkey stop no show Clinton is still the team to beat with him or without him

Riddle me this...... Awww forget it. Can anyone actually understand that post? I think they mean Davis recruited a monkey or something?

[quote="Wasn't no rule broken Sharpe had to sit out last year basketball until Jan so he could be able to play once he move back to Clinton he only play football in Clinton his Freshman year and dont no one monkey stop no show Clinton is still the team to beat with him or without him

Riddle me this...... Awww forget it. Can anyone actually understand that post? I think they mean Davis recruited a monkey or something?

:roflol:

I think that TSSAA will have the final word in all of this....and I think that once they find out the TRUTH, it's going to be bad.....and no, the coach wouldn't have let the kid stay unless he was a great athlete...there are tons of kids at Clinton that have major problems and you don't see the coaches taking those kids in...think about it...It's not for the kids, it's to WIN a game...SAD...

hes sayin one player doesnt make a team riddler, btw i hate the way u insist on these joker style posts and ridiculous assumptions and questions. u think your being unique and different but quite frankly you sound like an idiot. I find it funny how clinton has been the whipping boy of the area for so long and always beaten down and made fun of and how as soon as they get a little going for them everybody wants to rip into them, as for your question about the coach, no he probably wouldnt have taken him in if he wasnt an athlete mainly because, as a coach he probably wouldnt have enough interaction with a normal student to know his plight. A football team is a family and a for a coach to look after one of his players in this manner is completely acceptable. now if the coach is promising him a place to stay and gifts and money to just come play for us thats a diff story but i see no evidence of anything like that happening and this is all just a missunderstanding thats being blown out of proportion because everyone knows as soon as you start climbing everybody wants to drag u back down.

The sharpe kid moved back to Clinton with his dad. His mom lives in Jefferson Co where he went back to. This kid was approved to play basketball last year, so I don't see a problem this year until he moved. For the coach he stayed with, there is more to it then known. The dad worked 3rd shift, so there was a coach that would look in on him from time to time, but his residence was with his dad. Who the kid stays with is a mute point. It might seem fishy but the coach involved was just trying to help a troubled young man out, and by the way it doesn't appear that he actually broke any rules.

Riddler2 you joined this morning, and now are an expert that is throwing coaches and programs under the bus. I believe you sir are trying to hide from your other screen name.

Riddle me this..Would the coach you speak of be so ready to help a wayward young man if he wasnt a athlete??

Yes, the coach you are referring to would help any kid. It doesn't matter whether he's an athlete or not. Now, back to the this week's game. Clinton is going to trash Karns. I've been hearing that the Dragons are going to shoot for 70 points and the state record for offensive yards in a game. It should be a painful evening for the Beavers.

[quote name="Wasn't no rule broken Sharpe had to sit out last year basketball until Jan so he could be able to play once he move back to Clinton he only play football in Clinton his Freshman year and dont no one monkey stop no show Clinton is still the team to beat with him or without him

hes sayin one player doesnt make a team riddler' date=' btw i hate the way u insist on these joker style posts and ridiculous assumptions and questions. u think your being unique and different but quite frankly you sound like an idiot. I find it funny how clinton has been the whipping boy of the area for so long and always beaten down and made fun of and how as soon as they get a little going for them everybody wants to rip into them, as for your question about the coach, no he probably wouldnt have taken him in if he wasnt an athlete mainly because, as a coach he probably wouldnt have enough interaction with a normal student to know his plight. A football team is a family and a for a coach to look after one of his players in this manner is completely acceptable. now if the coach is promising him a place to stay and gifts and money to just come play for us thats a diff story but i see no evidence of anything like that happening and this is all just a missunderstanding thats being blown out of proportion because everyone knows as soon as you start climbing everybody wants to drag u back down.[/quote]

Riddle me this......Why do you care?

Riddle me this...... If i am a idiot what does it make you look like by addressing my posts??

Riddle me this.... Are you a little to close to this situation???

Riddle me this.... Are we all supposed to be miserable just because you are???

[quote name="Wasn't no rule broken Sharpe had to sit out last year basketball until Jan so he could be able to play once he move back to Clinton he only play football in Clinton his Freshman year and dont no one monkey stop no show Clinton is still the team to beat with him or without him

hes sayin one player doesnt make a team riddler' date=' btw i hate the way u insist on these joker style posts and ridiculous assumptions and questions. u think your being unique and different but quite frankly you sound like an idiot. I find it funny how clinton has been the whipping boy of the area for so long and always beaten down and made fun of and how as soon as they get a little going for them everybody wants to rip into them, as for your question about the coach, no he probably wouldnt have taken him in if he wasnt an athlete mainly because, as a coach he probably wouldnt have enough interaction with a normal student to know his plight. A football team is a family and a for a coach to look after one of his players in this manner is completely acceptable. now if the coach is promising him a place to stay and gifts and money to just come play for us thats a diff story but i see no evidence of anything like that happening and this is all just a missunderstanding thats being blown out of proportion because everyone knows as soon as you start climbing everybody wants to drag u back down.[/quote]

Riddle me this...... If i am a idiot what does it make you look like by addressing my posts??

Ok guy even if what you claim to be wrong doing is true even tho it aint he played the first game so that would give Clinton one lose for the season that would be 9-1 still be first in region going to Play-offs. So can we get back to topic which is Karns CHS 49 Karns 17

im not miserable i just hate to see anyone trash the program i care so much about in a online forum behind a made up name with no accountability, im not close to the situation at all, i barely know the sharpe kid, i played four years for the dragons and played alongside and blocked for weston and stone in 08', all u seem to like to do is stir up trouble more than you actually contribute to the forum, if you have a problem with jim davis, who even il admit is a little bit pompous at times then go have a talk to him or the school system dont get on here and talk trash. grow up a little man, im only 19 and i know better than that.

Ethel..chill...breathe...you are getting in a wad...nobody said anything about the players..heck we even wished them luck this year...but you and I both know that Shattuck is a liar and Davis as well...They use these kids for the sake of a game and then discard them as trash...Just ask one of the Seniors from last year's team...used him, then wouldn't speak to him much less help him get recruited in College...that's a sorry coach..And Jim Davis will get what's coming to him...it's a matter of time..he has done wrong to a lot of great kids...this time, it's him on the line...Of course Clinton can win without Sharpe, that's a given, but still does not mean that there was not a violation....Davis and Company think they can do whatever they want and not get caught...not this time..TSSAA is all over this one..

Keep it up Riddler...you speak the TRUTH and in a hilarious way...we love it!!