Video Highlights Blackman vs Lincoln County

So i wanna know how this shows that any team with a good defense is gonna create trouble for blackman?

Ya all the skeptics are currently right... we've played nobody... and we've dominated just the way we should have... Blackman of the past (i.e. my years) did not do that and we only won 11 games in 4 years... now i'm not saying this is going to be an undefeated season or anything but this team is much better!

The clips show Blackman controlling the line and basically having their way with LC. Granted it should have happened that way. But how does that show anything about their performance against a solid defensive team?

This week will show what Blackman truly is this year but I'll go ahead and say they are better.

I'm sure Blaze fans want to see it again...Smyrna fans prolly want to see it...humble Falcon fans like myself don't need to see it (the "laying on of hands" approach to tackling (NOT!) just isn't my thing).... :evil:

I don't know what kind of defense Blackman faced against Tullahoma, but a decent defense that can tackle and only allows one quarterback draw up the middle for a few yards (rather than three for 20+ yards plus a TD...arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!) will give the Blaze some competition - and Blackman players ought to be thinking about that before they get much farther down the road....