Northside Vs. HC predictions

billzy07

hey stokke, i think i know who you are... email me at billzy_07@hotmail.com...i agree with you about hardin county's improved defence and still young offense... i believe that hardin county will come out on top 20-14...theboredguy, i agree that northside probably does have better talent but they dont play as a team, i trust that hc will wear out the indians by pounding and pounding and will come from behind in the second half..northside has the speed to beat the slower tigers but if hc can eliminate the big plays then they will have a chance to get thier first region win.

I think that this should be a good game. The key points for a tiger win depends on the play of the offensive line and how QB Wes Boutrie plays. It will also be interesting to see how MLB Zach Maxwell does. He's coming back from streched ACL injury that he suffered against Adamsville. He should be really excited to play. Maxwell may be the spark that the Tiger defence needs.