Rhea County at Walker Valley

EaglePride1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this thing started. Any Walker Valley fans out there to tell us how your team is this season?

I live very close to WVHS, but I don't go to many of their games because I support other teams. But I can answer your question. Walker Valley is quite possibly the worst team in Bradley County of the three high schools. And when you consider that the best team in the county is well below average, I think you get an idea.

I don't know much about Rhea County this year, but prepare to win this one easily by about 3 TD's.

ole supereagle just like always took him two hours to post after a loss and three days for him to show up after a win and when he speaks always has something negative to say. search all his posts and see if there isnt something negative in all of them. Pretty classy for a guy who quit the team after his freshman year!

Maybe because I was out of town all weekend...? also Id like to know how answering the question is considered negative. Did you get a chance to make it to the game? Kozar averaged nearly 11 yards every time he touched the ball against us...if that's not domination then I dont know what is.

if you have something useful or insightful to add to the conversation then do it and if not please go crawl back under your rock.

ole supereagle just like always took him two hours to post after a loss and three days for him to show up after a win and when he speaks always has something negative to say. search all his posts and see if there isnt something negative in all of them. Pretty classy for a guy who quit the team after his freshman year!

Do you not have anything better to do? He has his opinions and you have yours. If you have a problem, then diss the man's opinions, not him. I just think it's funny that you call him negative, but nearly every one of your posts is bashing another poster. We all know you've got a man-crush on Fitzgerald, and we all know that there is a good contingent of people on this board who'd love to see him gone. All you're trying to do is flame up that old argument. Like SE said, if you've got something to say about the team or football then please say it, if not, then go find somewhere else to post because no one here wants you.

So Rhea Co, let's hear the scouting report.

Yes Rhea Co those of us that support the TEAM awaits your report.

We could care less about the battles of the posters that don't care about our team. To me most of them get on here to blow off steam anyway because of there past or there unability to play the game. You all are the one's that are not going to be happy with our coaching staff no matter who it is. You will never like the defense or the offense that is being ran. You will not support the players that have earned that right to play on Friday night simply because you have a chip on the old shoulder. So I think I will speak for most of the Rhea County posters, the coach's and the players. Go start your own thread.

Walker Valley Report

District play begins this week and this is a very important game for many reasons. Offensively they are still running their version of the spread, and defensively they will be in the 4-3. I'll be honest this a rebuilding year for Walker Valley at the skill positions overall, but Walker Valley does have some very good linemen on both sides of the ball. Walker Valley only returns 4 starters on each side of the ball. Once again we are going to see two D-I linemen this week with the already mentioned Jared Duke (6'6 325) and Dylan Mills (6'4 280). Both of these guys play on both sides of the ball, but Duke is better on the offensive side and Mills is a better defensive linemen. The rest of Walker Valley's line is pretty good with returning two way starters Jordan Goode (5'9 210) and Isaiah Simpson (5'10 225). Both will line up at offensive guard, and Goode will line up at end and Simpson will line up at tackle on defense. Simpson could also line up at fullback some. Other linemen for Walker Valley that could see time Friday, Kevin Lonas (6'0 195) and Jamais Whittaker. Both lined up at defensive end last year, with Whittaker being one of the leading tacklers for Walker Valley last year. Again Whittaker could also see sometime at fullback Friday night. Walker Valley has a few QB's again this year with Houston Spencer (6'1 170) and Jace Meeks (6'0 160), and both of them played against us last year. Bradley Davis could also see sometime at QB on Friday. Meeks seems to be the better QB of the three, but Davis can run alittle bit and so can Spencer. Spencer also is a starting linebacker. Really the linebacking corp is pretty good with Spencer, Sean Sanchez (5'10 170), and Marcus Hunter (5'11 195). Sanchez is a good linebacker with good vision and can really fill the hole. Sanchez also could play some at receiver. Walker Valley does have a few good skill guys left but not many. Imonty Morris (5'9 170) returns to Walker Valley's backfield at running back, along with Ken Boyd (5'10 185). Morris and Boyd are both pretty good running backs. Walker Valley has some good talent at reciever starting with Trent Nunnelly and Jarrod Gregory (5'8 155). Nunnelly is a track star converted into a wide receiver, corner, and returner. Nunnelly has made it to state in track the last two years, so he has very good speed and also appears to have pretty good hands. Gregory is a good receiver with very good hands and pretty good speed. Also playing some receiver is sophomore Logan Hindman. Hindman is a good athlete and will see playing time both ways. Defensively this team was hit hard in the secondary with losing everyone due to graduation.

Looking at this series we have dominated Walker Valley, and I hope we continue the dominance Friday night.