Rhea County at Walker Valley

EaglePride1

im not sure if that was directed at me or not eagle4...but i just want to talk about some football. Ive had enough arguing over the staff by now and I have my own opinions (if they wanna flirt around with other schools they need to leave and not let the door hit em on the way out). Just because thats what I believe doesnt make me less of a fan or not support the team.

In other news...from what Rhea Co said, it sounds like their strong point is our weak point (the LOS) so hopefully our boys will step up. Id love to see the defense keep it rolling this week, and they probably will because it sounds like WV is having some QB issues (another 6 picks this year?). I think we've got a pretty good shot at being 2-1. :roflolk:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if that was directed at me or not eagle4...but i just want to talk about some football. Ive had enough arguing over the staff by now and I have my own opinions (if they wanna flirt around with other schools they need to leave and not let the door hit em on the way out). Just because thats what I believe doesnt make me less of a fan or not support the team.

In other news...from what Rhea Co said, it sounds like their strong point is our weak point (the LOS) so hopefully our boys will step up. Id love to see the defense keep it rolling this week, and they probably will because it sounds like WV is having some QB issues (another 6 picks this year?). I think we've got a pretty good shot at being 2-1. :thumb:

That is exactly what we all want to do. Is talk football. Most of us could care less who the coach's talk to. They are just like us in our work place. If they have chance at making better money then they are going to look at it. Anyone else would do the same.

On to Friday night. I see no reason the boys don't come home at 2-1. The defense is our strength right now. But I can see the offense starting to get settled in.

I have heard our county falls far behind a lot of neighboring counties in their pay for the coaches. If that's true, it sounds like our fault if our coach is looking around, not the coach's fault. Each of our coaches has a family to raise and allegiance to your alma mater doesn't pay the light bill.

Coming home Friday night with a 2-1 record would be fine by me. We will need a boost in morale to face Bearden on the 11th.

No reason our O-line can't step up. We've got some big boys playing that line. Hopefully they'll get settled in and bring it Friday.

Can't believe that we're headed into region play tomorrow and this thread has been so dormant.

Come on, FANS, rally behind your E-ville boys and show some support.

Let's bring home another victory tomorrow night, Eagles!

You're right eaglefan has been a dead thread. One thing for sure I will be there and strongly behind our boys.

I see the defense having a spectacular game. Int's, fumble recovery and lots of tackles.

The offense will have another good showing. They need to get a good tuning in before next week.

Good luck players and coach's.

RheaCo, I know the boys had a short practice today. How did they look? Are they ready for tomorrow night? How about Keist, will he be playing?

Yeah practice was pretty short. They were just basically going over the game plan and getting the last minute details ironed out. The offense looked good and I expect them to have a good game tomorrow night. J.T. has been sick all week but he is on some meds now and is doing alot better. This week the defense has been pretty good, looks like they are ready to do a repeat preformance of what they did to Wilson Central. Keist I just don't know, I don't believe he's going to play, but if he can it will be a game time decision. I think they are ready to go, they have a good game plan in place and I think we are going to play a all around good ball game tomorrow night.

Rhea County 28

Walker Valley 10

J.T.'s been sick, I know some of the other boys have been sick this week. I'd like to predict 35 but I'm just not sure we'll be physically able to perform to that level. I think our defense will be a rough and tumble group tonight, Hoop will plow 'em down and Caleb Price will be explosive on the field.

Can't wait until to see some action tonight.