Spring Hill @ Giles Co.

Raiders0410

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As predicted a 3TD win for the Bobcats. 42-21

The last score by giles was not priceless;........but "classless".

Less than 3 minutes to go and giles is up by 14.

SH has just turned the ball over on downs at about mid field and is down to 1 time out.

giles runs the flea flicker for the their last score.

padding stats and points doesn't impress anyone.

1st half 21-21. One of the most exciting first halfs of football i've seen in a long time. :thumb:

I guess when Spring Hill scored late against MP and even ran a fake on the extra point was just part of the game. They were up three scores at the time. Unbelievable!!!

That "fake" was a player interpreting the wrong call, and it was the 2nd string in throwing the ball. Just thought you might want to know.

I'm a Giles County fan, just not a fan of running the score up. If I said that I've only missed one game the past 5 years, why would you give me a timeline of info that I already know?

Just giving a "reason" IMHO of the play called Mike. Spring Hill never quit and I for one did not have the slightest feeling that the game was in hand at that point. That play would have changed field position and I feel Giles would have then resorted to the run. Little did anyone know #14 would elude 3 SH defenders and take it to the house. My point is the defense is in charge of stopping the scoring. 1st down at the 20. Yep, I agree. run the ball and the clock. Many times Giles has been in the same situation as Sh. Like I said. Tastes bad! But, it will make the players and coaches work harder to make sure that situation does not happen often. As a 40 year fan of Giles football, it rattles me a little when one of our own criticize one of the best coaching staffs we have EVER had. I am just enjoying the ride while it lasts. Now, lets hope we can get better and give Shelbyville all they want.

:thumb::wacko:

I'm a Giles County fan, just not a fan of running the score up. If I said that I've only missed one game the past 5 years, why would you give me a timeline of info that I already know?

Just giving a "reason" IMHO of the play called Mike. Spring Hill never quit and I for one did not have the slightest feeling that the game was in hand at that point. That play would have changed field position and I feel Giles would have then resorted to the run. Little did anyone know #14 would elude 3 SH defenders and take it to the house. My point is the defense is in charge of stopping the scoring. 1st down at the 20. Yep, I agree. run the ball and the clock. Many times Giles has been in the same situation as Sh. Like I said. Tastes bad! But, it will make the players and coaches work harder to make sure that situation does not happen often. As a 40 year fan of Giles football, it rattles me a little when one of our own criticize one of the best coaching staffs we have EVER had. I am just enjoying the ride while it lasts. Now, lets hope we can get better and give Shelbyville all they want.

:thumb::wacko:

Okay lets just agree to disagree on the playcall. I don't like critcizing the coaching staff, they are the best staff we've ever had. It's just that when they do stuff like run the score up(not talking about this game specifically because it's happened before) it gives the program a bad name and image, and if you're a true fan the team is the most important thing, not the coaches.

wiseoldmangiles give it a rest, you might as well be talking to the brickwalls at the brickyard as mw. I took a look at the midstate scoreboard and wouldnt you know gchs was the only team to win by 3tds with the starters in the whole game, remarkable. Please read the sarcasm. please be easy on me you see its my firt post. Thanks in advance.

wiseoldmangiles give it a rest, you might as well be talking to the brickwalls at the brickyard as mw. I took a look at the midstate scoreboard and wouldnt you know gchs was the only team to win by 3tds with the starters in the whole game, remarkable. Please read the sarcasm. please be easy on me you see its my firt post. Thanks in advance.

That's true dadx5, I am a very hardheaded individual. I'll go easy on you this time. The reason that the starters were in the whole game is because it was a close game...until about 3 minutes left in the game when Giles had a 2 TD lead with the ball. I had no problem with the starters being in as long they ran the ball.

66in74 we are working on making you happy. Gonna install tissues next to your seat for your next Bobcat game and have a van follow yall around when your playing 2 and 3A teams so you can offer tissues to them. Also gonna try to get our boys to fall down at midfield so not to upset you.

The people you might need to be upset with are the ones at Spring Hill that scheduled 2 and 3A teams.....if you are wondering about Giles Co. this week we are playing another undefeated team.....they happen to be a 5A team.

Lady! they had 9 in the box.......You just wanted them to be able to just tee off on our boys. I don't think so....

Sorry mam. I didn't mean to anger you. Are you afraid they would've gotten hurt? This is football hun. If that is what you were scared of then what if one of those 9 wouldve gotten by one of the front 7 untouched and creamed Bo?

Cracks me up, lol. Notice all this banter is coming from Giles fans? You know guys and gals. Complaining about winning by too much. What a problem to have. We all need to get a life, lol. Lets put this one to bed. Great game Spring Hill. We'll see them again. On to the Golden Eagles.

Yo. Welcome 5x. And also. Our new motto. We win by too much!!! Just kidding! :thumb::thumb: