Coffee County at Warren County

Cascade10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said i didnt play!!!!
Get over it dude and go back to work. "maintenance Man" anyways I will start another post next week and see if i can get 20 to 25 unemployed idiots to post daily from Manchester. I guess you guys have to have something to do. Good Luck Warren County I know you will not need it.

Well in that case lets just go throught the people who did actually play and graduated in 99.

Travis Moore has more important things to worry about than bashing his former team.

Josh Bonner probably doesn't even know about this web site.

Jake Dorak is a youth minister and I don't see him giving that up any time soon.

Andy Giel coaches at Coffee County so I don't see him bashing himself

Jason Eickoff is through with school and has not gone back for education.

Ryan Shelton is finished with school and is working with his dad.

Tre' Willis was a teacher and coach, but got out of it a few years ago.

Robert Gilley was a police officer for a while, but is now tieing steel like the rest of his family

and that does it. Now that I have gone and dug up the old roster I don't see who you could be that has such vast knowledge of the game and ever stepped foot on the field as a player. Maybe you were a flag girl back in the day and that is where you got your vast knowledge from.

Get over it dude and go back to work. "maintenance Man" anyways I will start another post next week and see if i can get 20 to 25 unemployed idiots to post daily from Manchester. I guess you guys have to have something to do. Good Luck Warren County I know you will not need it.

Idiots!! YOu seem to be on here just as much so why dont you get back to work. Does it strike a nerve what is being said? Obviously cause you seem to be the one getting worked up.

Well in that case lets just go throught the people who did actually play and graduated in 99.

Travis Moore has more important things to worry about than bashing his former team.

Josh Bonner probably doesn't even know about this web site.

Jake Dorak is a youth minister and I don't see him giving that up any time soon.

Andy Giel coaches at Coffee County so I don't see him bashing himself

Jason Eickoff is through with school and has not gone back for education.

Ryan Shelton is finished with school and is working with his dad.

Tre' Willis was a teacher and coach, but got out of it a few years ago.

Robert Gilley was a police officer for a while, but is now tieing steel like the rest of his family

and that does it. Now that I have gone and dug up the old roster I don't see who you could be that has such vast knowledge of the game and ever stepped foot on the field as a player. Maybe you were a flag girl back in the day and that is where you got your vast knowledge from.

Who cares who he or she is. He has an opinion just like you or me. If he feels he is better then let him finish his degree and prove you wrong or right. I can only hope he is right. Cause I cant wait for a change.

i also never said i play high school ball, if you really want to know my family was more important than playing football, when you have a sick parent who need some support with money than you have to give a little, thats the reason i had to wait to go to school, when i did have the opportunity, my wife got pregnant that that was more important, now that i can go i am going, let me have my own opinion, i am not bashing that team, they were good they had heart that why they won games, they knew how to play together, they knew how each other played and that added to it, i NEVER ONCE BASHED THEM!!!! and said they couldnt play!!!!!! Cause they could played and played very well!

you show me when and what game they went out and actually in a game in college and i will apologize to you, i never heard of any of our players actually playing in a college game except for chris elam, i thinking i heard that tre did but not for sure, if you do then i can say you have something on me, you keep up with the players after they leave!

i also never said i play high school ball, if you really want to know my family was more important than playing football, when you have a sick parent who need some support with money than you have to give a little, thats the reason i had to wait to go to school, when i did have the opportunity, my wife got pregnant that that was more important, now that i can go i am going, let me have my own opinion, i am not bashing that team, they were good they had heart that why they won games, they knew how to play together, they knew how each other played and that added to it, i NEVER ONCE BASHED THEM!!!! and said they couldnt play!!!!!! Cause they could played and played very well!

you show me when and what game they went out and actually in a game in college and i will apologize to you, i never heard of any of our players actually playing in a college game except for chris elam, i thinking i heard that tre did but not for sure, if you do then i can say you have something on me, you keep up with the players after they leave!

Who cares Who played 10 years ago, let it rest!! If you are a true fan (which i doubt you are) support the boys and the program, get involved and try to make a positive change. If your plan is to truly get a degree and Coach, you should become a volunteer at some level to get experiance. You will never get any experiance or build a good reputation by getting on Coacht bashing a program and its coaches and hide behind a screen name. It will not help your resume

Now back to the game: Is Warren County healthy or do they have any sickness. From what i here CC is having some problems with sickness.