Huntingdon vs Bruceton

OldGold70

Let the talk begin.

The Mustangs better be ready. Westview and Milan are in the books. Those Tigers will play as hard as they can against Huntingdon. But, with that said, if we bring our A game and hold on to the ball, it shouldn't be close.

One game at a time, Mustangs. No looking ahead.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that yall r better than us, but i seriously think yall r underestimatin our defense, i believe they will hold huntingdon off for at least the 1st quater then after that it depends on if we can get our offense rollin TIGERPRIDE!!!!!! WE BELIEVE IN U BLUE

Are you serious? You really think Your defense is gonna slow down Huntingdon's offense? :twisted:

Nice article in the Carroll News Leader about Bruceton winning the State Title in 1989 against DCA. Nice picture of now Bruceton HC Jamie Williams scoring the final td of the game. Bruceton had some tough teams then and when they won the title it was in 3 classifications not the watered down version we have now. That was quite an accomplishment. I was at the "Ice Bowl" and was proud they won.

Coach Williams will get the players to play hard and he has more players out than Coach Gilmer had last year. It will take some time but he will get Central football back.

I look for a tough game Friday night. This will be their Super Bowl much like most teams we play.

Go Mustangs....