West Greene vs Grainger Co.

drewcrew96

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't South Greene get beat by Cloudland in summer scrimmages? :popcorneater:

Def not, but nice try. SG beat them and they played bad. Plus, SG has improved alot since then. So if get your facts straight. Aside from that, how do you expect a kid that small "boles express" to run up the middle when teams contain him? Just saying.... and SG has atleast 2 maybe 3 running backs on the same level, but wait, SG passes too. They are not a 1 dimensional team. You got to stop it all to beat SG, unlike WG which gives it to the "boles express" all the time.... So im gonna take a team that can run and pass over a team that only runs anyday. :roflol:

Didn't South Greene get beat by Cloudland in summer scrimmages? :popcorneater:

Def not, but nice try. SG beat them and they played bad. Plus, SG has improved alot since then. So if get your facts straight. Aside from that, how do you expect a kid that small "boles express" to run up the middle when teams contain him? Just saying.... and SG has atleast 2 maybe 3 running backs on the same level, but wait, SG passes too. They are not a 1 dimensional team. You got to stop it all to beat SG, unlike WG which gives it to the "boles express" all the time.... So im gonna take a team that can run and pass over a team that only runs anyday. :roflol:

If you wanna see a team that will shut both sg and wg down???

That will be Greeneville.

The Devils D will simply eat your O up.

Didn't South Greene get beat by Cloudland in summer scrimmages? :thumb:

Def not, but nice try. SG beat them and they played bad. Plus, SG has improved alot since then. So if get your facts straight. Aside from that, how do you expect a kid that small "boles express" to run up the middle when teams contain him? Just saying.... and SG has atleast 2 maybe 3 running backs on the same level, but wait, SG passes too. They are not a 1 dimensional team. You got to stop it all to beat SG, unlike WG which gives it to the "boles express" all the time.... So im gonna take a team that can run and pass over a team that only runs anyday. :lol:

That's not what the word is!! How many yards rushing does South Greene have??? :thumb:

If you wanna see a team that will shut both sg and wg down???

That will be Greeneville.

The Devils D will simply eat your O up.

I believe this is a WG board. Stick to your own! We get it, Greeneville is in love with themselves and they think they can't be beat. Everybody hates you beacuse they are all jealous and we all want to be just like GHS. You will humiliate all the teams in your conference and they are all weak and can't survive the Devil D, they won't even score, you will score as many as you want, you will rule the world, and be state champs, heck maybe champions of the world. There, does that about cover it? I have saved all of you GHS fans some time. Gee, I wonder why Greene Countians are sick of you! Go blow around about yourselves on your own board. Bye Bye! :thumb:

That's not what the word is!! How many yards rushing does South Greene have??? :thumb:

Well they have had backs with over 100 in a game... Plus passing has worked best against the two teams with a weak secondary. It is called STRATEGY and COACHING. SG can run when they need to, but when you play a team with a weak secondary, it only makes sense to pass. However, WG wouldnt know about strategy, it's all about a single running back. Good luck with that.

I'm think WG will romp all over Grainger.....they are definitely on the rise. Boles is a nice back and I have heard some say he'll have 1500 yds rushing this year. He's had impressive numbers so far this year but the law of averages will catch up with him eventually. If you are intent on riding a horse till it dies, it will. These teams will just put their best coverage on him. He'll either be contained or injured from overuse.He's not a big power back that can take a lot of punishment. He relies on quickness to shoot through the line. WG hasn't faced a d yet with both size and speed. There are at least 2 teams in this conference capable of stopping the "Boles express" maybe 3. Better have something else in the tank...

Okay 1st of all WG hasnt even had to use the Passing Game, when they can run and run and run all day long why go away from it??? sounds like a lil strategy myself there bud...just because we dont play like SG doesnt mean WG isnt coached well. Coach Case is a guy who likes power football and eating up the clock when ever your running the ball and gaining yds then touchdowns and taking all the time off the clock your going win games and thats exactly how Coach Case sees it, STRATEGY! When teams begin to focus on Boles we can also use 3 other backs who are at his level, then dont forget last week when we ran and ran and ran over cloudland and when they went to contain Boles we hit them with a 47 yd touchdown pass. WG has yet to play a game to their full abilities and when they get in rythm Id watch out, yes even you Greeneville. Anyways good luck to all county teams...Bear season has offically opened at "The Range" The Buffaloes are going to rip into the Grainger Grizzlies.

"Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, Bones Heal" Go WG

Okay 1st of all WG hasnt even had to use the Passing Game, when they can run and run and run all day long why go away from it??? sounds like a lil strategy myself there bud...just because we dont play like SG doesnt mean WG isnt coached well. Coach Case is a guy who likes power football and eating up the clock when ever your running the ball and gaining yds then touchdowns and taking all the time off the clock your going win games and thats exactly how Coach Case sees it, STRATEGY! When teams begin to focus on Boles we can also use 3 other backs who are at his level, then dont forget last week when we ran and ran and ran over cloudland and when they went to contain Boles we hit them with a 47 yd touchdown pass. WG has yet to play a game to their full abilities and when they get in rythm Id watch out, yes even you Greeneville. Anyways good luck to all county teams...Bear season has offically opened at "The Range" The Buffaloes are going to rip into the Grainger Grizzlies.

"Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, Bones Heal" Go WG

If you have 3 other backs at his level, how does he get all the carries? Strategy.....I would think Coach Case would be concentrating on getting these "great backs" some big game experience before conference play starts and not being forced into it when his horse gets hobbled. I can see having run based offense but a "Boles-based" offense might be a bit of a gamble.

Man I tell you them Buffs are on their way..............Back to the cellar. Can't throw the ball, can't run on a decent(not good by any means) defense. Ya'll in trouble. I understand you guys need all the help you can get, but somebody explain to coach case, that doesn't mean he can play with 12 in overtime. B) And as for the little train that couldn't("Boles Express") and his other all state backs, keep your head high, the season will be over before you know it. Let the excuses begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)