MOORE COUNTY VS MTCS

RAIDERFAN4LIFE

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IS THE STORY ON MTCS WHAT KIND OF TEAM ARE THEY? DO THEY PASS ALOT OR RUN THE BALL .DO THEY HAVE ALOT OF SIZE OR ARE THEY SMALL? I KNOW THEY HAVE LOST 2 IN A ROW BUT THAT WAS TO GOOD TEAMS. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO,JUST CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THEM.

They will be Moore County's toughest test yet. I do not know much but I do know they have a strong backfield. Their FB is huge. Good luck to the Raiders :thumb:

WHAT IS THE STORY ON MTCS WHAT KIND OF TEAM ARE THEY? DO THEY PASS ALOT OR RUN THE BALL .DO THEY HAVE ALOT OF SIZE OR ARE THEY SMALL? I KNOW THEY HAVE LOST 2 IN A ROW BUT THAT WAS TO GOOD TEAMS. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO,JUST CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THEM.

They will be Moore County's toughest test yet. I do not know much but I do know they have a strong backfield. Their FB is huge. Good luck to the Raiders :thumb:

after playing them last year i promise they arent going to be easy for mc. idk what they have lost but i know that they are fast on the d line and have a good passing game. if moore county comes ready i like there chances but if not mtcs will take this one away

They will be Moore County's toughest test yet. I do not know much but I do know they have a strong backfield. Their FB is huge. Good luck to the Raiders :twisted:

after playing them last year i promise they arent going to be easy for mc. idk what they have lost but i know that they are fast on the d line and have a good passing game. if moore county comes ready i like there chances but if not mtcs will take this one away

They must have lost their QB from last year. They're a power running team now. Our guys were lucky to keep them out of the endzone.They have a strong run defence but weak against the pass.

They must have lost their QB from last year. They're a power running team now. Our guys were lucky to keep them out of the endzone.They have a strong run defence but weak against the pass.

That's our problem, people can pass on us all day but can't run, we have probably the best line so far in MTCS history that i've seen, secondary is probably the worse :-/ just being honest. The new head coach has got the line on point though, they are very good group of lineman, especially at stopping the run.

That's our problem, people can pass on us all day but can't run, we have probably the best line so far in MTCS history that i've seen, secondary is probably the worse :-/ just being honest. The new head coach has got the line on point though, they are very good group of lineman, especially at stopping the run.

I'm going to predict that they improve over the course of the season. They are good athletes and the coaching staff knows what they're doing. Saw a linebacker in coverage make a great break on the ball last night and break up a pass. Keep learnin'; get better -- isn't that what life is all about?

Well mine is about getting to heaven but everyone has a different point in life, we were missing arguably one of the best players on the team on both offense/defense so we can only improve now unless he gets hurt or sick again, and the schedule gets easier than watertown and friendship christian lol.

Getting RJ Miller back was huge for the Cougars this week. He is not only the best athlete on the team, but he makes everyone else better. Stephen Brent becomes a much better option when RJ is involved in outside runs, because it opens up the middle for Brent to pound (kind of like a lendale/chris johnson thing). I thought Coats ran the ball well this week also.

This was the first time all year the Cougars actually showed some sort of life. I felt like they were fired up, which did not seem to be the case in Weeks 0 & 1. The defense made 5 fourth & short stops, and kept the good job against the run. The Cougars must realize this is a stepping stone though and that one win does not make your season. They have to bring that kind of effort every game from here on out if they want to be successful. Effort was the biggest difference for the Cougars this week, not getting Miller back. Although that helped.