Jo Byrns vs. Heath (Paducah, KY)

Shep

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jo-byrns-tn.gifVS. heath-ky.gif

Hers's what Heath did last year in Class 2A, District 1...http://www.khsaa.org/football/2008/district.html

They won last night...http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb09 and they're 2-0 on the season. The Devils don't need to take them lightly.

rest assurred shep heath will not be taken litely and i bet we talk among our selfs all week lol

I gonna predict that the KY team will get ALOT of homecooking from the referrees..JB is gonna have to play exceptionally well to overcome this homecooking. :oops: It will be dam near impossible for JB to win this game. How far is the drive?

With Google maps its showing 1hr 52 minutes,and 117 miles total.Thats from school-school.

I gonna predict that the KY team will get ALOT of homecooking from the referrees..JB is gonna have to play exceptionally well to overcome this homecooking. :oops: It will be dam near impossible for JB to win this game. How far is the drive?

Yeah,I lived through that crap when we played Greenville KY back in the eighties.

Yeah,I lived through that crap when we played Greenville KY back in the eighties. Inbred is about the best word I can come up with,,,,,,,wait genitic misfits sounds more politically correct.

:oops:

I gonna predict that the KY team will get ALOT of homecooking from the referrees..JB is gonna have to play exceptionally well to overcome this homecooking. :thumb: It will be dam near impossible for JB to win this game. How far is the drive?

Yeah,I lived through that crap when we played Greenville KY back in the eighties. Inbred is about the best word I can come up with,,,,,,,wait genitic misfits sounds more politically correct.

Home cooking is right. Expect to see a lot of yellow laundry in Ky. I've made my last trip to a KY

football game. Good luck to the Red Devils...sic 'em JB. :thumb: