Hampton v/s Unicoi

dawgbacker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erwin will be Hampton Bulldog Country this Friday night!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!

Whip the Unicoi County Blue Devils!!!

No more penalties!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

Dude, you post like a cheerleader! :popcorneater:

Go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip some boootttyy!!!!!

:shock:

:evil:

Dude you post like a HICK who has never been off the mountain and thinks Cloudland football is all there is.

There's nothing wrong with pulling and cheering your team on.

If you're sick of reading about Hampton and seeing people pull for them, then stay of the boards about them.

And don't worry, your little landers will get theirs come October 29.

GO DOGS!!!!

Unicoi's Next!!!

The only games I think Hampton could lose are to HV and Johnson Co. up yonder. Other than that, I reckon it would be a huge upset for Cloudland to knock them off. On paper and comparison to other teams we don't have a chance but I'm glad the game is played on the field where more shocking things have happened.

The only games I think Hampton could lose are to HV and Johnson Co. up yonder. Other than that, I reckon it would be a huge upset for Cloudland to knock them off. On paper and comparison to other teams we don't have a chance but I'm glad the game is played on the field where more shocking things have happened.

Cloudland has alot of good players, should be able to hang with anyone on their schedule. I know some of the games could go either way, but they shoudn't be overwhelmed by anyone on their schedule. Hampton has a decent shot at 10 and 0,but they also have some games that could go either way. 10 and 0 seasons are hard to come by.

Erwin will be Hampton Bulldog Country this Friday night!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!

Whip the Unicoi County Blue Devils!!!

No more penalties!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Dude, you post like a cheerleader! :)

Go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip some boootttyy!!!!!

:)

:lol:

Dude you post like a HICK who has never been off the mountain and thinks Cloudland football is all there is.

There's nothing wrong with pulling and cheering your team on.

If you're sick of reading about Hampton and seeing people pull for them, then stay of the boards about them.

And don't worry, your little landers will get theirs come October 29.

GO DOGS!!!!

Unicoi's Next!!!

wow those were some harsh words. :)

I didn't take them as harsh. :o I took them as yelps from a little Hampton puppy tied up on the porch. :twisted::D

Just another typical comment from the most childish and whiniest Lander fan in Carter County. So jealous of Hampton, all he can do is insult their fans and pull for their opponents.

Let's see, already this year, he has referred to us as idiots, cheerleaders, little puppies, etc. All because we are avid Bulldogs fan who are enjoying Hampton victories week after week!!!

Thanks ZAZ. Keep the insults coming!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to another victory tonight at Unicoi County!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!

:wacko: