Warren County v. Franklin County @ FC

RebelMacon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin County wins this one and if the Martin kid is healthy it may get ugly. He sat out a quarter at the Shelbyville game and unless he is hurt the home crowd will be pleased. The folks in FC had better get behind this team and coaches. They have a solid team.

Warren Co can rack up the yards with the option game but their defense can't stop the FC running game. Turnovers will be a factor. I like FC by 15+ points.

I hate it for Coach Madewell because he is a class act but I don't see their season picking up soon.

Hope FC coaches went back and watched the film on the shelbyville game. There is a lot we can take from this game. Poor coaching down the strech. No disipline on the players down the strech. If the players would stop the trash talking and just talk with their playmaking abilities, they will win a lot of ballgames. Same with the coaches. Coach smart. We didn't get out played. We got out coached. I'm behinf the players and coaches. Just have seen too much talent come through this school for years not to be winning. Looks like its going in the right direction. As for the players its not put or shut up. Its shut up and put up!!!! Let's get WC!!!

I didn't have problems with play calling just clock management near the end. The player who made the late hit cost them the game. Still, good play calling on offense and defense IMO. If I had two beasts like that and those linemen, I would run the ball every down! I bet if coach were to do it all over again he would still punt the ball on 4th and five but none of us know what he has seen in practice. Whoever coaches special teams must do a better job. IMO the special teams need more work.

Hope FC coaches went back and watched the film on the shelbyville game. There is a lot we can take from this game. Poor coaching down the strech. No disipline on the players down the strech. If the players would stop the trash talking and just talk with their playmaking abilities, they will win a lot of ballgames. Same with the coaches. Coach smart. We didn't get out played. We got out coached. I'm behind the players and coaches. Just have seen too much talent come through this school for years not to be winning. Looks like its going in the right direction. As for the players its not put up or shut up. Its shut up and put up!!!! Let's get WC!!!

Salecreek is spot on.

If issues from last week are resolved then I see a easy and huge Rebel win, but if they continue the there is the possibility for upset. It'll be a long season for the Rebs if we lose at home tonight. No Excuses why there shouldn't be a win tonight for FC.

Devour, devour its your final hour!! The Rebel army is preparing for war. The Pioneers leave when we are through with them and let them leave!