white house heritage vs eagleville

whitehousefan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man was I wrong. That Heritage team is one of the best teams I have seen in the past 3 years. Someone told me that all they did was run the ball. Where did that passing game come from. #2 really does have a heck of an arm on him. How many yards passing did you guys have at the half 200? Glad to see you guys putting the young kids in early in the third quarter. I only have 1 question for you. How in the world did Jo Byrns beat you? Also your kids had great sportsmanship throughout the whole game. Forget that one eagles, time to get ready for the next one. go eagles.

:D Because we're a pretty dang good football team.

Man was I wrong. That Heritage team is one of the best teams I have seen in the past 3 years. Someone told me that all they did was run the ball. Where did that passing game come from. #2 really does have a heck of an arm on him. How many yards passing did you guys have at the half 200? Glad to see you guys putting the young kids in early in the third quarter. I only have 1 question for you. How in the world did Jo Byrns beat you? Also your kids had great sportsmanship throughout the whole game. Forget that one eagles, time to get ready for the next one. go eagles.

:D Because we're a pretty dang good football team.

yeah jo byrns is a great football team that's why the game with white house heritage and jo byrns was no blow out. heritage has held jo byrns to only 14 points and heritage would have had a goose egg last night if they wouldnt have taken there starters out of the game in the third quarter. goodluck to eagleville and jo byrns both the rest of the season.

Great job Friday night WHH. I had a feeling about that game. The patriots are clicking now and I would not want to be in their path. Good luck against CA this week.

G, the passing game has been a work in progress and you just happened to be the team it was unleashed on. sorry. :blush:

The Tennessean didn't have the rushing stats in the paper but with all the passing yards they might not have got the 250 to 300 yards rushing that I predicted but I will take the win.

Good luck in district play and We fans liked your football facility. and track.... Nice. We Hope that our new football stadium is similar.

GO PATRIOTS.

• 4 weeks later...