Davidson Academy @ Collinwood

joker01

Great game but where was the excitement from the fans and players during that 4th quarter? The sidelines were pretty hum drum and so were the fans. When it's tied up late in the game like that, you gotta get excited, not just sit there or take a knee..... But both teams played very well. Good luck to both next week.

Dude, I hate to say it but if you have so much pride in the wildcats...why in heck don't you

go watch them Play instead of coming to all the collinwood games????????????????

Don't get me wrong, we appreciate you buying a ticket but...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game but where was the excitement from the fans and players during that 4th quarter? The sidelines were pretty hum drum and so were the fans. When it's tied up late in the game like that, you gotta get excited, not just sit there or take a knee..... But both teams played very well. Good luck to both next week.

Great game guys. Collinwood is a great team that gave davidson all it wanted. Those umpires killed us with that 1st qt td and called it a fumble....then called back justin's 75 yd td in the third. I think we had 10-12 penalties.....i quit counting...lol

putting that aside.....collinwood should go far this season......and your numbers were alot....like 75 to 85 kids? great that the community comes out to play.....that trace is a wierd thing too.....something out of a movie with the fog....

Justin told me you guys hit him hard.....again and again and again....a lot of respect for you guys....i will follow you guys the rest of the season.....play like that....you will win a lot of games....

good luck......the wood is a tough place to play.....tell them to keep hitting hard.

DII

I got to say that Williams is definitely VERY durable...he took a pounding and was still running hard

late in the game...that was impressive. I was like, no way this guy can finish toting it so much

but he fooled me. He's not a big guy either. Really fast though.

As for the fumble that went into the endzone...man, when the ball is rolling free down there

you don't wait on the referee to decide who it belongs to...you get on it

the guy who had the long punt return late in the game for DA is a very good player too...big and

fast and runs smart

Great game guys. Collinwood is a great team that gave davidson all it wanted. Those umpires killed us with that 1st qt td and called it a fumble....then called back justin's 75 yd td in the third. I think we had 10-12 penalties.....i quit counting...lol

putting that aside.....collinwood should go far this season......and your numbers were alot....like 75 to 85 kids? great that the community comes out to play.....that trace is a wierd thing too.....something out of a movie with the fog....

Justin told me you guys hit him hard.....again and again and again....a lot of respect for you guys....i will follow you guys the rest of the season.....play like that....you will win a lot of games....

good luck......the wood is a tough place to play.....tell them to keep hitting hard.

DII

Yeah you have to watch that Trace. You can follow the Trojans at www.collinwoodtrojans.com Pics of last nights game and up.

Dude, I hate to say it but if you have so much pride in the wildcats...why in heck don't you

go watch them Play instead of coming to all the collinwood games????????????????

:twisted:

Well, since my girlfriend is a cheerleader for Collinwood, it's either come watch her cheer or get in trouble lol. Plus I get to see how Cwood plays against some teams WC plays, like LC and MtP.... But I usually have people texting me at WC's games telling me what's going on, play-by-play and such.

Well, since my girlfriend is a cheerleader for Collinwood, it's either come watch her cheer or get in trouble lol. Plus I get to see how Cwood plays against some teams WC plays, like LC and MtP.... But I usually have people texting me at WC's games telling me what's going on, play-by-play and such.

no thank u neccesary.... :|

DII

Great Game Trojans , We play great defense for one more play and we take this game . Number 40 is a awesome back and is just a JR . We put the hat on him all night long and he still had it in him till the end. He will have 30 TD this year or more i bet. Great game on both sides of the field . Im not going to say too much about the reffs . or so called reffs .They were out there :roflol: A added bonus was that i had to watch one of them 2 nights in a row .Oh yeah the JR high lost a close game also. GO TROJANS :flower:

DII

Great Game Trojans , We play great defense for one more play and we take this game . Number 40 is a awesome back and is just a JR . We put the hat on him all night long and he still had it in him till the end. He will have 30 TD this year or more i bet. Great game on both sides of the field . Im not going to say too much about the reffs . or so called reffs .They were out there :blush: A added bonus was that i had to watch one of them 2 nights in a row .Oh yeah the JR high lost a close game also. GO TROJANS ;)

I thought the fact the B. Reeves was an official in this game was kind of a conflict of interest...

Just wondering who B. Reeves is......Justin's 75 yard td in the 3rd was clean.....film shows it....someone on collinwood got pancaked.....that is not a hold.....or anything else....The td in the first quarter was clean as well......collinwood is a good team....collinwood did nothing wrong........something did not smeill right from the get go......not blaming collinwood...they are a great team......and they do hit hard.....keep hitting....you guys will go far. COLLINWOOD IS LIKE BEES ON HONEY.......GREAT JOB.

DII

I thought the fact the B. Reeves was an official in this game was kind of a conflict of interest...

He had no busisness on the field in the JR high game or the High school game. Dll if you watched the film our TD pass was clean and they were no pushing off at the end of the half. How big was that going into the locker room up 7 ! Oh well DA was a well coached team with hitters . GO TROJANS :blush:

I thought Collinwoods long td was legal

I also didnt like the way the refs kept stopping the clock to change footballs when

Davidson was trying to mount their final drive and time was against them

Basically the refs gave them extra timeouts which they should have never had

On the other hand there is almost no referee that will award you a touchdown if

you dont have the ball secured when you cross the goal line.

I dont know if there was an infraction on the long 75 yard run but on the 41 yard

run that stood up the Davidson O line was holding collinwood's linebackers big time

bad officiating works both ways

I thought Collinwoods long td was legal

I also didnt like the way the refs kept stopping the clock to change footballs when

Davidson was trying to mount their final drive and time was against them

Basically the refs gave them extra timeouts which they should have never had

On the other hand there is almost no referee that will award you a touchdown if

you dont have the ball secured when you cross the goal line.

I dont know if there was an infraction on the long 75 yard run but on the 41 yard

run that stood up the Davidson O line was holding collinwood's linebackers big time

bad officiating works both ways

Maybe they were make up calls?