Station Camp @ White House

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out Station Camp. I was a spectator at the Portland V. White House game and I could not believe how White House players acted! They play dirty and that was the most undisciplined team I have ever seen of Coach Porters. I read some of the comments White House fans left on here and I am unbiased, but they must have watched a different game, bc they thought Portland players were bad.. wrong... White House was the dirty team!

Portland game is over. It was 2 weeks ago. You can have your opinion but start a thread. Don't have it on the Station Camp thread or the Westmoreland thread. Just told you the same thing on that thread. We want to talk about the White House and Station Camp game.

Go Blue!

Watch out Station Camp. I was a spectator at the Portland V. White House game and I could not believe how White House players acted! They play dirty and that was the most undisciplined team I have ever seen of Coach Porters. I read some of the comments White House fans left on here and I am unbiased, but they must have watched a different game, bc they thought Portland players were bad.. wrong... White House was the dirty team!

STATION CAMP BEAT PORTLAND SIMILAR TO WHAT WHITE HOUSE DID. IT SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. BOTH TEAMS LOST ALOT FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND . I KNOW SC LOST JOHNSON, THE KICKER, TOPE, AND THE RECEIVER/BASKETBALL PLAYER. ALL WERE QUALITY PLAYERS. IM SURE THEY GRADUATED OTHER GOOD PLAYERS. I KNOW WHITE HOUSE LOST ALOT.

WITH WHITE HOUSE AT HOME ILL GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 29 STATION CAMP 15.

I SEE GREENWADE HAVING A BIG GAME THIS WEEK.

I predict at least 7 moustaches for white house, and 14 late hits. white house will definetly win the battle of which team has more cowboy collars.

If you will notice, the title of this topic is Station Camp @ White House, not get on here and hate on white house if they beat your team therefore white house is a dirty team. You can start your own topic on that if you want to, just dont bring it on here. And if your talkin about the Portland game, i do believe Portland had more personal fouls and late hits on them and also had a player ejected...

I predict at least 7 moustaches for white house, and 14 late hits. white house will definetly win the battle of which team has more cowboy collars.

ha white house has had no horse collar penalties? they did have a head to head contact penalty, thats not dirty folks, its football. i really don't see how people even say white house is a dirty team. its kinda funny. but you have your opinions, should be a very even game,i won't give any predictions. its gonna be about who wants it more on friday and who came more prepared despite both teams losing talent from last years' squads, i think both have recovered quite well both will do great in there new districts.