Station Camp @ White House

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two teams who lost a lot of talent but play good, sound fundemental football.

WH has looked good, but the level of competition Portland and Westmorland offered wasn't as high as normally expected, but with that said, WH did what you are supposed to do to teams like that...beat them soundly.

Should be a good game, in the neighborhood of 24-21. WH.

IM NOT REALLY SURPRISED BY WHAT DIXON IS DOING. IM NOT SURE , BUT I THINK DIXON LED THE COUNTY IN EITHER TDS OR SCORING HIS SOPHMORE YEAR. I AM A LITTLE SURPRISED BY HOW WELL THE LINE IS DOING. THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB SO FAR BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE QUALITY OF COMPETITION THAT THEY HAVE PLAYED SO FAR. STATION CAMP WILL BE A BIG TEST FRIDAY NIGHT EVEN THOUGH WHITE HOUSE SHOULD BE FAVORED.

ELROD REMINDS ME SOMEWHAT OF CHAD NEAL . HE IS A POSSESION TYPE RECIEVER WHO IS ALSO A SURE TACKLER LIKE NEAL. I THINK WHITE HOUSE WILL OPEN UP THE OFFENSE A LITTLE MORE FRIDAY NIGHT. COULD BE A FUN ONE TO WATCH.

Good Luck Bison!

ONE TEAM

ONE DREAM

News around White House is that Trox Greenwade and Aussie Light and the third string quarterback have been benched for being 10 minutes late to practice Monday. Hope the mighty Blue Devils can overcome this large obstitcle that the coaches put on the team.

I will believe that when I see it. I don't think Porter has lost his mind.

What time and channel does the game come on tomorrow night?

Good Luck Bison!

ONE TEAM

ONE DREAM

News around White House is that Trox Greenwade and Aussie Light and the third string quarterback have been benched for being 10 minutes late to practice Monday. Hope the mighty Blue Devils can overcome this large obstitcle that the coaches put on the team.

Game time is 7:30 and I think it will be on channel 27 comcast. I too have heard the rumor and although I think its classless to call kids names out on here( which I will never do ) I will never question the coaching staff here.( I'll take winning an average of 9 games a year anytime)I dont know if its a full game suspension or not starting the game. I guess we will see tonight. The House should be packed. Get here early.

ONE TEAM

ONE DREAM

Game time is 7:30 and I think it will be on channel 27 comcast. I too have heard the rumor and although I think its classless to call kids names out on here( which I will never do ) I will never question the coaching staff here.( I'll take winning an average of 9 games a year anytime)I dont know if its a full game suspension or not starting the game. I guess we will see tonight. The House should be packed. Get here early.

Actually you DID post their names on HERE by posting the "Quote" of their names on YOUR post...U just put the names on here again. Good job.

Onward to the game.....White House does not have a chance to win if you keep those kids on the bench the whole game.....I could not believe that would happen. This incident happened on Monday .....what do you think they have been doing in practice all week>???? Surely the starters have been practicing , I cant see going all week with out them in the line up...that would be totally counter productive. Good luck.

TOTAL YARDS WHITE HOUSE 212 STATION CAMP 100

FIRST DOWNS WHITE HOUSE 12 STATION CAMP 3.

THEIR IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT WHITE HOUSE IS 21 POINTS BETTER THEN STATION CAMP THIS YEAR IF ALL OUR PLAYERS PLAYED THAT DIDNT PLAY IN THIS GAME. BUT I ALWAYS SUPPORT THE COACH IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS. IM NOT GONNA BASH THE COACH ON DESICIONS LIKE THIS. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON. WITH THAT BEING SAID ELROD DID A GREAT JOB FOR A 4TH STRING QB.

OBVIOUSLY WE STILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO SNAP THE BALL ON PUNTS . 4 TIMES IN 3 GAMES. THAT JUST CANT HAPPEN. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY ABOUT DIXON. HE IS A LITTLE LIKE JUSTIN WEST WAS. WEST HAD TO BACK UP RICKY LADD FOR 2 YEARS LIKE DIXON HAS HAD TO BACK UP PAYNE. MCEWEN ALSO HAD THE TD TAKEN AWAY AT THE END BECAUSE OF A PENALTY. MCEWEN LOOKS GOOD . GOOD THING THIS WAS A NON-REGION GAME EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ALL THE PLAYERS AND COACHES WANTED TO WIN CUZ OF THE COUNTY RIVAL. I ALWAYS HATE TO SEE WHITE HOUSE LOSE. BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES .