Greenbrier vs Portland predictions

gunright01

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier by 2-3 touchdowns at least

Portland fans will have to keep in mind that "howdoitknow" aka Catfish, and his team is Cheatham County which Greenbrier has yet to play. Since we beat his almamater this past week, Sycamore, and Catfish is a radio announcer for Cheatham I am pretty sure he hasn't seen Greenbrier play. He's just trying to give Portland some "bulletin board" material to fuel the fire, cause he sure is hoping you guys "pay us back".

Now mind you, I am thinking my Cats can pull off a win but coming into Portland is a tough gig. Train whistles, and all the talk about Portland being better this year may be different for some of the new starters for Greenbrier, and Portland can take two different attitudes...a defeated on or a fed up one. Regardless, the Cats are going to come to play and they will play tough....and leave everything on the field.

Good luck to both teams....

(Oh, and the followup response from the former poster will be to call me names and put his notorious littel laughing face at the end. It's Classic JJ-style. :thumb:

Portland fans will have to keep in mind that "howdoitknow" aka Catfish, and his team is Cheatham County which Greenbrier has yet to play. Since we beat his almamater this past week, Sycamore, and Catfish is a radio announcer for Cheatham I am pretty sure he hasn't seen Greenbrier play. He's just trying to give Portland some "bulletin board" material to fuel the fire, cause he sure is hoping you guys "pay us back".

Now mind you, I am thinking my Cats can pull off a win but coming into Portland is a tough gig. Train whistles, and all the talk about Portland being better this year may be different for some of the new starters for Greenbrier, and Portland can take two different attitudes...a defeated on or a fed up one. Regardless, the Cats are going to come to play and they will play tough....and leave everything on the field.

(Oh, and the followup response from the former poster will be to call me names and put his notorious littel laughing face at the end. It's Classic JJ-style. :huh:

Yeah that is exactly what I am doing since I have so much interest in this game.....oh and just to not make you wonder..... :thumb::D:thumb:

Greenbrier is a great community and has a great football team but with you as a fan I have to feel for them because if I were the coach I would ban you from the facility every week.

Now fire back with a "not so smart" response because you and I both know that you will spend a couple of minutes hurting yourself trying to come up with a response!

Maybe it will be a good game but the fact is Portland has not proved themselves. Portland is not what they used to be. Portland has kids playing the game just for the fact they live in what used to be a football town. They get smacked by greenwood, tossed around by Whitehouse, and get ripped by station camp the only game i saw was greenwood and that was embarrassing. People used to fear playing Portland but now people are schedualing them for homecoming. Maybe one day they will turn it around. Good luck to both teams friday but im taking Greenbrier by 21.

(Oh, and the followup response from the former poster will be to call me names and put his notorious littel laughing face at the end. It's Classic JJ-style. :roll:

"if I were the coach I would ban you from the facility every week."

Not gonna happen, Joey. :flower:

This is a game that Portland fans had put in the win column before the season even started. The word around town is that if Portland can't win this Friday they will go 0-10. :popcorneater:

I am going with Greenbrier this week 21-3.

i really doubt that portland has put a w in the column before the season. sorry greenbrier fans he used to coach at portland.