Who will win the "Biggest Score Spread' this season ??

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston beat DeKalb 9-3 last night and still had their starters in at the end, but forget sportsmanship. If you don't like getting beat, then get better... or recruit!!! :thumb:

What was DeKalbs score against Smith County?

DeKalbs score against Smith County was 13-1, they had ALL STARTERS in until the end.

What a pitiful defense! How did they allow 1 goal to score?

WE HAVE A TIE WE HAVE A TIE

Arlington 9 - 9 18

East 0 - 0 0

Un-Freak'n believable. Seems like the coach from early in this thread will have to share the trophy. WOW...those players from Arlington must be very proud of themselves. It takes a special type of person to do that to a group of less skilled players. Mom and Dad must be r-e-a-l proud of them.

WE HAVE A TIE WE HAVE A TIE

Arlington 9 - 9 18

East 0 - 0 0

Un-Freak'n believable. Seems like the coach from early in this thread will have to share the trophy. WOW...those players from Arlington must be very proud of themselves. It takes a special type of person to do that to a group of less skilled players. Mom and Dad must be r-e-a-l proud of them.

Canes- I am confused on what your numbers are here...was it 9-0, 18-0 ??? ?

D :ugeek:

you can't be serious

Actually....yes, I was serious about the goal scoreres....but no, I don't agree with anyone running the score up to 18. On one hand, yes it is nice for girls to score that have never scored in a game before, but although nice for them...they aren't realizing how painful this is to the opposing team.

I think that one of the best ways to limit scoring but continue to play is to pull players from the field....have nine (or even lower) play their 11 for example. At least it would be a more competitive game! It would also give the team with only 8 or 9 on the field to focus on better passing and more possession for success :roflol:

Livingston beat DeKalb 9-3 last night and still had their starters in at the end, but forget sportsmanship. If you don't like getting beat, then get better... or recruit!!! :flower:

What was DeKalbs score against Smith County?

DeKalbs score against Smith County was 13-1, they had ALL STARTERS in until the end.

wholelottalove :roflol: obviously wasn't at the game becauses the starters came out with about 10 min left in the first half and I am not going to tell my freshman and sophmores not to play hard. I think it is more of an embaressment to tell a team that they are not worth playing than to just play hard. If you want to get better, it's not going to help if your opponent doesn't play. Besides, this is high school soccer not some recreation league.