Macon or Sycamore

okpaul

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon co 18 sycamore 33 We could beat thisTeam,If the boys had a head coach. And the word on the street is if he does not win A game this year he could be jobLESS. BOY I HATE THAT :mellow:

I really wish that people would give our Coaches and Players a chance and not knock them every chance they get. Give the players the chance to learn this new system, I have been at the games and i can see a difference in how these boys carry themselves. They dont quit, they keep going and trying. Also they dont hang their heads down. I would like to see people just rally around and support our coaches and players. Go Tigers.

Macon co 18 sycamore 33 We could beat thisTeam,If the boys had a head coach. And the word on the street is if he does not win A game this year he could be jobLESS. BOY I HATE THAT :lol:

I really wish that people would give our Coaches and Players a chance and not knock them every chance they get. Give the players the chance to learn this new system, I have been at the games and i can see a difference in how these boys carry themselves. They dont quit, they keep going and trying. Also they dont hang their heads down. I would like to see people just rally around and support our coaches and players. Go Tigers.

OK, Paul is an idiot but he maybe on to something. The MCHS offense is doing well and being called by head coach, but the defense is horrible. The head coach may not be the one to repalce, but maybe we should look at our defensive coordinator. 159 points in 3 games is unacceptable. Come on Goolsby and surround yourself with some knowledgable coaches and ones that can still coach or Paul may be proven right!

Macon co 18 sycamore 33 We could beat thisTeam,If the boys had a head coach. And the word on the street is if he does not win A game this year he could be jobLESS. BOY I HATE THAT :blush:

I really wish that people would give our Coaches and Players a chance and not knock them every chance they get. Give the players the chance to learn this new system, I have been at the games and I can see a difference in how these boys carry themselves. They dont quit, they keep going and trying. Also they don't hang their heads down. I would like to see people just rally around and support our coaches and players. Go Tigers.

OK, Paul is an idiot but he may be on to something. The MCHS offense is doing well and being called by head coach, but the defense is horrible. The head coach may not be the one to repalce, but maybe we should look at our defensive coordinator. 159 points in 3 games is unacceptable. Come on Goolsby and surround yourself with some knowledgable coaches and ones that can still coach or Paul may be proven right!

YOU moron. Do u think he ain't got the best out there? We've been out weighed, out sized, out aged, out everything. HE is honest and fair and will put the best 11 on D. We have a young football team with a lot of players playing without any experience. Some of the teams you could have put 15 on the field and they still would have probably gained some yards. Not to mention, we have several starters out with injuries. Where have you been? Hudson held this team together last year and I'll guarantee the players respect him because he earned it. He's the only reason that some of these boys will be able to say that they played all four years. You little vol. know very little about the MCHS team or coaches. You just stick to Pee Wee and leave the HS to Goolsby, Hudson, and their posse.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

for those of you that think the defensive coordinator is the problem, you obviously haven't seen the actual kids that he has to work with. they are giving effort and are in the right places most of the time but just aren't big enough or mature enough physically to get off blocks or bring the ball carrier down. scheming is not the problem. they've played 3 good football teams so far. so far its been men against boys as far as defense goes. you can't teach size or speed. unfortunately macon doesn't have an abundance of either. no matter if you are taught to wrap up and such, bouncing off someone twice as big when you are trying to make a tackle is out of the d coordinators control.

macon has a terribly tough district and schedule. step back and look at the big picture before you start heaping blame on people and players that are spending the time and putting in the effort to get better every day. in time all the work will pay off. remember that in the last 10-15 years macon has only had one team that was just as gifted as any they played, so understand that the coaches and players are giving it one heck of a try with what they have been given. good luck the rest of the year guys and don't hang your heads!

for those of you that think the defensive coordinator is the problem, you obviously haven't seen the actual kids that he has to work with. they are giving effort and are in the right places most of the time but just aren't big enough or mature enough physically to get off blocks or bring the ball carrier down. scheming is not the problem. they've played 3 good football teams so far. so far its been men against boys as far as defense goes. you can't teach size or speed. unfortunately macon doesn't have an abundance of either. no matter if you are taught to wrap up and such, bouncing off someone twice as big when you are trying to make a tackle is out of the d coordinators control.

macon has a terribly tough district and schedule. step back and look at the big picture before you start heaping blame on people and players that are spending the time and putting in the effort to get better every day. in time all the work will pay off. remember that in the last 10-15 years macon has only had one team that was just as gifted as any they played, so understand that the coaches and players are giving it one heck of a try with what they have been given. good luck the rest of the year guys and don't hang your heads!

Don't know who you are and don't care, but I can tell you know something about football. Some people get on here and BLAB and ant got a clue what they are talking about. You BIGGUY are correct on everything you said. Players like hudson, players respect hudson and he's done something to earn it. What i don't know and don't care. LEAVE HIM BE!