Macon or Sycamore

okpaul

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of the people like okpaul and for all of those who agree with him, please,do us all a favor, and get off the internet and go to a Macon practice.There has not been 1 time this year when the boys did not know what to watch or who took look out for.It all boils down to the plain fact that they were out played.And i'm not knockin the boys.They've had a very tough first 3 games to play.And there are too many people like okpaul who want to jump to conclusions and blame a coach.I have been close to the tiger program for almost 5 years now.I will agree that the previous 2 years were a joke.The coaches prepared the boys,they got the boys in shape,but none of that amounts to anything if the players don't respect the coach.And I am an eye witness of that because you could count the number of players that respected Cook, Shoulders, and Dean on one hand.But these coaches we have now are well respected by EVERY player on our team.They prepare the boys well,they have them in shape,and they have the most important thing RESPECT.I promise you right now if okpaul was to walk out on the practice feild and say what he just posted to Hudson,he wouldn't make it back to his vehical.And Hudson wouldn't have to do a thing.The players would take care of him.And they would do the same for any of the coaches on that staff because they RESPECT ALL of them.So for all of the people who just want to get on here and bash a coach,I have one request to ask of you before you do.Go to a practice,watch it and pay attention,and if you don't like it go tell the coach TO HIS FACE.Because i honestly beleive the boys would make sure you didn't have the ability to type when you left.Keep fighting tigers and keep up the good coaching coaches.We have a good thing going here.Anyone with any common sense can see that.GO TIGERS TIGERS-42 SYCAMORE-14

For all of the people like okpaul and for all of those who agree with him, please,do us all a favor, and get off the internet and go to a Macon practice.There has not been 1 time this year when the boys did not know what to watch or who took look out for.It all boils down to the plain fact that they were out played.And i'm not knockin the boys.They've had a very tough first 3 games to play.And there are too many people like okpaul who want to jump to conclusions and blame a coach.I have been close to the tiger program for almost 5 years now.I will agree that the previous 2 years were a joke.The coaches prepared the boys,they got the boys in shape,but none of that amounts to anything if the players don't respect the coach.And I am an eye witness of that because you could count the number of players that respected Cook, Shoulders, and Dean on one hand.But these coaches we have now are well respected by EVERY player on our team.They prepare the boys well,they have them in shape,and they have the most important thing RESPECT.I promise you right now if okpaul was to walk out on the practice feild and say what he just posted to Hudson,he wouldn't make it back to his vehical.And Hudson wouldn't have to do a thing.The players would take care of him.And they would do the same for any of the coaches on that staff because they RESPECT ALL of them.So for all of the people who just want to get on here and bash a coach,I have one request to ask of you before you do.Go to a practice,watch it and pay attention,and if you don't like it go tell the coach TO HIS FACE.Because i honestly beleive the boys would make sure you didn't have the ability to type when you left.Keep fighting tigers and keep up the good coaching coaches.We have a good thing going here.Anyone with any common sense can see that.GO TIGERS TIGERS-42 SYCAMORE-14

You go nation. I agree. Respect has to be earned. Coach Goolsby has only been here a short time and I would bet that if he needed any one of these boys, even off the field, on the farm, flat tire, etc. they would be there. Same goes for Coach Hudson, because he has earned it. Then ask the boys what they would do if the same situation with those other three. I can tell you...they'd be calling family or walking in the rain. The respect was never there. It was not earned. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Sycamore by 3TDs. Look for them to wear Macon County down in this one and rest some key starters late in the game with a big lead.

If they are so good, why did they lose to Greenbriar, which are down for sure this year and who barely beat Portland last week who could barely beat RBS. Come on man, Macon by 2 scores..... :justwrestle:

Sycamore lost to Greenbriar because their offense is deplorable. I believe they have scored only 7 offensive td's in their 4 games with three coming against the hapless Cubs of Cheatham County. With that being said I look for Macon to exploit a weak War Eagle secondary and win by two touchdown's.

This is starting to look like it has the making of an all out shoot-out. When you come to the game you can see that our boys have no quit in them at all and i'm proud of them for that. We should be a whole lot better next year because of the important experince they are gaining this year, but with that being said i'm not ready to throw in the towel boys we can still make the play-offs so lets do it and lets start off with a WIN FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY SYCAMORE!! GO TIGERS! 48-38

Sycamore by 3TDs. Look for them to wear Macon County down in this one and rest some key starters late in the game with a big lead.

:thumb: I don't see Sycamore winning by 3TDS or do I see them "wearing down" against a team that can't put points on the board. These boy's may be young, but from what I have seen they have heart and determination to get better during the season. As mentioned by others they have RESPECT for the coaches and I'm thrilled to see that! Having said that your predictions are wrong and I believe any team that thinks they will run over this group of young players are wrong. This should be a win for Macon County if they come out and play the way I feel they can. After playing in a swamp of mud and rain last year and a defeat over PC just may help with the outcome of this game also. "howdoitnow" Just don't expect these boy's to wear down they have practiced very hard to maintain the stamina to pull in a WIN B) So grab a hot fudge cake and watch the Tigers pull a 2TD win over Sycamore B) Tigers are hungry!

B)B)B)

Macon County wouldn't beat Sycamore if you spotted them a 2 touchdown lead before the ball was even kicked off!

Guess we will see Friday night B) you may need to talk with your offense and see if the can ducttape the ball to their hands they will need it after the first three bashing's they had after dropping the ball over seven times. Also Sycamore scored 37 points total, and Macon scored almost that many the first game :thumb:

and not including all the older players you have. Sounds like something is missing besides the ducttape :lol:

Tigers 1.....2.....3....Hit Somebody