Mt juliet (3-0) @ Hendersonville (who cares)

SCBisondad

HHS has a hard and long way to go befor they can get to where the want to be, but this game is goin to show how good h'ville's running gand and run D is.

I say HHS 17 MJHS 14- with a game winning field goal by rikenburger or however you say that crazy name. Thats one boy you should watch if you r a college coach and #4 mr.jones what a playmaker he is.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give the edge to HHS only on the fact that their coaches are more expeirenced and don't collapse under pressure.....just see Riverdale Week 1. Wilson County teams coming to Sumner County is like UT going to the Swamp this weekend...Gurchieck will lose the game like Crompton will this week at FL. The fullback #33 hasn't been hit like he will this week in Da'ville. Should make for an interesting game but coaching prevail, HHS by a field goal in OT by Burger....or whatever his name is. Go Commandoes, just like I will be at the game.

This is about the most ridiculous posting that I think I have ever seen here on Coach T. For someone to say that the MJHS coaches may collapse under pressure - now that is about stupid! And #33 has been hit several times and just keeps coming.....I wish I could meet this idiot who said this......

Observations from the game tonight

1. Neither team was very good on defense

2. Reed Gurichek was outstanding

3. Hendersonville's running game after taking a week off was back tonight

4. Hendersonville's junior full back Whit Gray, sophomore running back LaDontez Bryant and junior QB Elijah Howell all had a ton of yards.

5. Chris Bazile had a great game for Mt Juliet

6. Very impressed with Mt Juliet's ball handling and their offense. The Bears did not throw much in the 2nd half due to the monsoon coming down.

7. I will say this and no one will believe it, Riverdale is the best team Hendersonville has played. Much better defensively than the others. They proved it tonight by beating Oakland.

Your offense is unstopable, but the defense and special teams are horrible. Both of them stink, any team can drive up the middle on the bears. Next team better be ready for an ill commando defense. Go Mo
You are finally right about something. Our defense and special teams are horrible and that will keep us from winning state this year. But on the flip side. We made your defense look horrible.