Lincoln Co. Vs. Tullahoma

falcon039

Come on Jabbo I know you are one of the coaches and you dont like what is being said but the truth hurts and Lincoln County is terrible and it is no ones fault except the coaches. The players have not been taught what it takes to at least win a game or two. The players deserve better!!!!!!!!!! I see another 0-10 season in the making. Lets get the coach from ninth grade academy.

jabbo is not a coach at Lincoln County or anywhere else.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K, I am going to say this one more time. Football is a game where the plays are designed for everyone on the team to be on the same page, and come together for a common goal, which is to move the ball down field. I heard in the stands last night people saying we need to block better, However if you know anything about football you can see the blocking skeems, and where the runner is supposed to go. This does not happen. I am seeing lineman open up the holes, and our running backs are trying to run it outside. On every play they appear to run to the line of scrimmage, and stop, and look to see which way they WANT to go. I have noticed this a lot this year, but it was really clear last night when there was less than 3 min in the game and we were fourth, and 4 and only one score behind, and came up short on the play, and turned the ball over. I saw the left guard pull to the outside, where the way was clear to possibly score, if nothing else insure the first down ,and the running back that is supposed to run behind him, run to the hole the left guard pulled from. This year I have seen this stuff over, and over again, in crucial moments in the game, and worse than that, is when the running back comes to the sideline the coaches say nothing to them. everyone knows to be effective in the game of football you have got to establish your running game, and we can not do this running east and west. I will say this again, I see a lot of talent on the falcon team, and who's fault it is I don't know.

but it definately the coaches responsibility to acknowledge what their running backs are doing , and fix it.

Come on Jabbo I know you are one of the coaches and you dont like what is being said but the truth hurts and Lincoln County is terrible and it is no ones fault except the coaches. The players have not been taught what it takes to at least win a game or two. The players deserve better!!!!!!!!!! I see another 0-10 season in the making. Lets get the coach from ninth grade academy.

lets get the coach from ninth grade academy give me a break werent these kids the ones who were so great at nga idont care who coaches not that a change wouldnt help but i dont care if nick sabn urban myer or lane kiffin came to lc this team cant do anything right you can tell a kid something till your blue in the face and if they dont do it then its your fault ........ these kids have the wrong attitudes most of them walk around as if to say look at me i am a football player i remember back in the day when we were good you saw players hitting the weights runnung trying to get better on their own but now days all you see is cocky attitudes thimking they are great and then getting whooped by smaller schools their attitudes need to change and in a hurry if that takes a coaching change then so be it but until they start concentrating on getting better then we are going to do alot of losing

I saw the game Sat night and the best team won. THS had at least two TD's called back so it should have been 12 more points on the board. Let's face facts, LC doesn't have the talent to win this season. It has less to do with coaching and more to do with youth and experience. They won district last year but this year is a long rebuilding experience.

No your wrong, Lincoln County has a lot of talent, the coaches not playing reserves for the past 2 years has nothing to do with it. Lincoln County is very strong on both sides of the line. on Offense the running backs need to follow their lineman through the very wide holes that are made for them, and be willing to take the hit at the end of the play instead of running to the line and deciding for themselves which way they want to go,and running east, and west to avoid the hit. On defense the ends need to make sure that the running play does not get around them, and the secondary, instead of giving up on the play ,needs to go after the ball instead of the tackle when the ball is thrown.