Camden @ Stewart Co.

rcombs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both schools which border us ...one to the South...one to the East.....hope you guys have a great game on Friday night! Camden Lions fans...let me give you a heads up! There is not a better place to eat before a high school road game in our area than Lance's Pizza right in view of Stewart Co. High! I think it's quickly becoming a favorite of Patriot fans as we travel to Clarksville! 2 pizzas, 1 order of breadsticks, 4 drinks for around $25!! Oh...but don't think that the Stewart Co. sheriffs Dept. are lax on Friday nights...they have the tightest speed limits in TN...you'd better obey them!! The Sheriffs Dept. loves high school football....it brings them alot revenue!

P.S. they..(Lance's Pizza) have great Subs too!

We are fortunate to have a class act like Camden as a measuring stick. The Rebels have played tougher each year and this game will be very interesting. This is probably the overall best team that the Rebels have had over the last several years.

Camden is always tough and disciplined and we are looking forward to a great game!

Good to hear things are continuing to improve for the Rebels even with the coaching changes. Your program has been headed in the right direction and glad to know it's still on that path. Looks to be a good game...hopefully the Lions will be ready to take you guys on. Maybe the rain that's predicted for the next several days will not be so bad or it could get ugly in the trenches for sure. Me and my radar detector will see you Friday. :blush:

Adamsville would really like to play both teams this year because both schools shows a lot of class. I do believe that Camden is the measuring stick for a lot of schools and I adopted them two years ago after they defeated my beloved Cardinals. I am truly glad that both teams are undefeated but that has to change Friday night. I have to go with the lions on this one but I believe it will be closer than 21 points. Good luck to both teams.....

I will not predict a score for this game as I have great respect for both teams. However, I am going to be rooting for the Rebels in this one. I think the game will be decided in the trenches as SC has great team speed and I am sure Camden is still a great power team. Whoever establishes the offense first and commits the least amount of mistakes will take this game. Good luck to both teams.

Yes over the next several weeks the Rebels have togh games ahead. Some one mentioned Creekwood and Camden but we can not forget about Waverly. I have to agree wit THE PREZ Camden is a mearsuring stick fo alot of teams. Camden is very disiplined and play assisngment football and also very well coached. Camden is the mountain top and the rest are trying to get there programs there. Coach Haliday will have the Rebels ready for a good old fashion slobber knocker (SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL). Good luck to both teams and I hope for no injuries. Formerlionsdad hope to see you at the game I enjoyed talking with you at last years game.

Go Rebels