Bledsoe vs. Notre Dame! predictions?

WarriorNation2010

Beating Coalfield & Midway dan sure ain't nothing to get excited about. Hubert fixed himself a gravy schedule this year & Reel is getting to benefit from Hubert's bottom tier 1-A non district schedule. If we still played the sequatchie valley confrence we would be doing good to win 2 ball games. Notre Dame is pitiful, CCS is pitiful, Grundy is Pitiful, & Sequatchie will put 40 on us wait & see. The record looks good but it's the same ole same from last year, I have been to Midway & Marion & a good Middle School team could have killed us either game. The boys are playing better I will give Reel that but the play calling is skeptical at best on both sides of the ball & the 3-3 Well I ain't even going to go there.....lol..... We need better coaching before we are ever going to make a impact, Wait until Barger faces Reel & you will see the difference & it's a big difference if you know the game, & for the people that know who I am I PROMISE YOU, I KNOW THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Coalfield & Midway dan sure ain't nothing to get excited about. Hubert fixed himself a gravy schedule this year & Reel is getting to benefit from Hubert's bottom tier 1-A non district schedule. If we still played the sequatchie valley confrence we would be doing good to win 2 ball games. Notre Dame is pitiful, CCS is pitiful, Grundy is Pitiful, & Sequatchie will put 40 on us wait & see. The record looks good but it's the same ole same from last year, I have been to Midway & Marion & a good Middle School team could have killed us either game. The boys are playing better I will give Reel that but the play calling is skeptical at best on both sides of the ball & the 3-3 Well I ain't even going to go there.....lol..... We need better coaching before we are ever going to make a impact, Wait until Barger faces Reel & you will see the difference & it's a big difference if you know the game, & for the people that know who I am I PROMISE YOU, I KNOW THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

ohh yes i know who you are ...." lol " . . . . why you going to talk about warriors like that if its your old home team? you know good and well they are playing ball this year. why you saying dunlap is gonna beat the warriors bad? are you worried or something?..." lol "....its gonna be a great game and you just worry about your " team " sound good