DB v. jeff co

Guest jon52

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, if you graduated from DB in 2000 like your name suggests, then you definitely should not be callin me a kid. No, actually Mears and I aren't real good friends, in fact Nick Vaughn and I were better friends, and even he will tell you he wasn't a very good QB. DB could still match his win/loss record as a QB, even with the season they are having. It truly is great to see a DB dogging his own team like this. That's just the kind of fans that DB needs tomorrow night in the stands. DBAlumni2000, you truly have amazed me in your comments from your last post (especially the Smith and Vaughn part, lol). Oh yeah, one more thing. I played defense for Graham Clark, and we were a pretty good one at that, so don't think for a minute that I am saying the defense is terrible. They are very young, as is the offense. I am very anxious to recieve yoru next post. (I tried my hardest to check my spelling, maybe I should blame Brent Mears for that too?)

Ok kid, and yes you're a kid, you're still in high school so to me you're a kid turn 20 then we can talk about wether or not you're a kid. Listen here if I had to chose QBs between Mears and Vaughn I'd chose Vaughn, he wasn't the greatest but at least he won which so far Mears hasn't done a lot of. Secondly I would love to know how it is you feel about staying out on the field all night against Greeneville seeing how you play Defense. I bet it was fun watching Lister run all over you cause of how tired you were huh? Oh yeah that reminds me you say Mears makes great decisions, wasn't him who throws into Double and Triple coverage?? yeah I do remember seeing that, what kind of decision making is that? Plus another thing if you think Mears is better than Butler you might wanna check that cause Butler has already done something that Mears never will do, that's lead DB to an undefeated season. Guess that won't happen this year huh?? Oh and when you make post if you check below the box you're typing in you'll see a little link to Spellchecker.net. Well would ya look at that a link that lets you check your spelling, you must be a smart one. So kid take it how you want I personally would like to see DB win the state but I'm still banking that if their play continues like it did last Friday they may not make the playoffs, then where will you rank Mr. Mears as a QB, I know he can only do so much but if he's so great then the coaches should give him the ball and let him do what he wants. Which won't happen, so either you guys prove me wrong or I'm gonna keep talking. Win a state title with Mears, that is if you can make it to the playoff first. No wait correct that win this Friday if you want to prove me wrong and you better hope it ain't a close win cause I'll just have more stuff to show you why you won't go to the playoffs. Lets see how Mears handles a must win game, and yes this is a must win considering you guys have a lot to prove.

Posted by DBalumni2000:

Ok kid, and yes you're a kid, you're still in high school so to me you're a kid turn 20 then we can talk about wether or not you're a kid. Listen here if I had to chose QBs between Mears and Vaughn I'd chose Vaughn, he wasn't the greatest but at least he won which so far Mears hasn't done a lot of. Secondly I would love to know how it is you feel about staying out on the field all night against Greeneville seeing how you play Defense. I bet it was fun watching Lister run all over you cause of how tired you were huh? Oh yeah that reminds me you say Mears makes great decisions, wasn't him who throws into Double and Triple coverage?? yeah I do remember seeing that, what kind of decision making is that? Plus another thing if you think Mears is better than Butler you might wanna check that cause Butler has already done something that Mears never will do, that's lead DB to an undefeated season. Guess that won't happen this year huh?? Oh and when you make post if you check below the box you're typing in you'll see a little link to Spellchecker.net. Well would ya look at that a link that lets you check your spelling, you must be a smart one. So kid take it how you want I personally would like to see DB win the state but I'm still banking that if their play continues like it did last Friday they may not make the playoffs, then where will you rank Mr. Mears as a QB, I know he can only do so much but if he's so great then the coaches should give him the ball and let him do what he wants. Which won't happen, so either you guys prove me wrong or I'm gonna keep talking. Win a state title with Mears, that is if you can make it to the playoff first. No wait correct that win this Friday if you want to prove me wrong and you better hope it ain't a close win cause I'll just have more stuff to show you why you won't go to the playoffs. Lets see how Mears handles a must win game, and yes this is a must win considering you guys have a lot to prove.

You don't spell whether as "wether". You are a fool for going on about spelling when you are not able to spell yourself. You have a very negative attitude. I bet you got made fun of at DB and you have alot of anger. Maybe you could not play ball and you settled for the chess team. I bet you never got any, that is why you are so mad.

Sorry big BOY, I graduated a couple of years before 2000. Sorry to spoil the fun for ya. And by the way, our defense wouldn't have been on the field that long, we would have stopped them. Oh yeah, a friend of mine named Josh Dingus led us to and undefeated regular season in 98'. I figured you wouldn't remember him. I'm sorry your days in the hall of DBHS were bad, and you got picked on, but please don't come on here acting like you know what you are talking about. Peace.

Well Bud if you must know yeah I couldn't play ball in high school I had health problems and I wasn't cleared by the doctors. But that doesn't mean that I can't study football and be good at it. And you're right I did misspell wether, but not in the sense that you're thinking of plus if you're saying that I did misspell it, that's one word compared to a whole lot more from the kids, and unlike the kids I use spell check so if you're saying that's wrong then you might wanna check it yourself. Plus I enjoyed high school heck I had fun. I could've cared less if someone didn't like me and I don't know how to play chess. I ain't mad about anything either I'm just stating the obvious when you watch the kid play, I'm sorry but throwing for a bunch of yards against Bearden and South ain't exactly something to brag about. Let them keep thinking what they do and when the reality finally hits them then we'll see how quick they change their opinions

Nope, we didn't win it that year either, but we came as close as we ever have. Mears definitely needs to play better than he did Friday, but he is a solid QB. Dingus was a great QB, probably better than Mears. I am tired of arguing with another supposed DB fan over whether they are good or not. Obviously you are agaisnt the Indians, or you wouldn't dog the team and say that they are going to do bad. You might need to change you screen name. Thanks BUD for putting this character in his place.

First I would like to say I do not know Mears personally, but from what I understand he's an ok kid. Now I've never said that I wanted DB to lose, grant I gave Jeff Co. the nod this week only because of last week's performance by DB. Now I know Mears can only do so much but face it without Williams he wouldn't have numbers that he does. The fact that their are injuries and people suspended just means that other players need to step up and help the team. The Defense needs to do better, the QB needs to make better choices this week and the running game needs some improvement and if Gaines can't play then some other WR better step up and help Williams out cause if no does Jeff Co. will double maybe even triple Williams all night long. It seems to me like you guys can't take a lil criticism, every time someone dogs DB you get all upset. Well that's good and all but you're gonna have to face it not everyone thinks you're the best, and if you think I'm the only one that thinks this way then you're wrong. If you want me to shut up then all DB has to do this week is win that's it, they win and I won't say another word for the rest of the season, except for maybe the occasional congrats or a lil criticism but it won't be as bad. If you guys don't like people like me putting you down and saying that you're no good then prove me wrong. Prove to me and a lot of other people that DB deserved that #2 ranking in their class at the start of the season. If they go the playoffs that's great I'd actually like to see DB win a state title considering what's happened the past two years they got the semis then got beat in the first round shoot they deserve one. Now I ain't gonna post again till after the game on Friday and like I said if DB wins I'll shut up, but if they lose then I'll be back. Oh yeah and I doubled checked my spelling this time guys. :o