harley04

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen both of these teams play

i watched GP vs Oneida

and i watched PF vs Gibbs

listen gibbs has had their best team in years!!!! this is deffinietly not gonna be a walk in the park for GP

il say this... if its a rainy game.. GP will have a better chance in my opinion.. but if not Gibbs is gonna kill them that gibbs defense is just ridiculous!!! im takin Gibbs 35-14

i have seen both of these teams play

i watched GP vs Oneida

and i watched PF vs Gibbs

listen gibbs has had their best team in years!!!! this is deffinietly not gonna be a walk in the park for GP

il say this... if its a rainy game.. GP will have a better chance in my opinion.. but if not Gibbs is gonna kill them that gibbs defense is just ridiculous!!! im takin Gibbs 35-14

Theres no way Gibbs gets 35 on GP, I think they'll struggle to get 14. I'm just sayin' :mrgreen:

I would bet that Benny Hammonds has defended against the option many times. I would say he would have to problem stopping it. Not sure you can beat GP on that, but it should be a good game. If it rains the game goes to GP. If not, it could be a barn burner.

Benny has been around. I also think it will be a great game. GP has a very big front line if Gibbs will come out aggresive I believe they can take this.

Too Bad somebody had to lose this one 3 OT"s , One of the wildest nights in HS Football, from Hour Plus delay to start game to 4th and goal and Gibbs scores to send it into overtime.Both of these teams played thier hearts out, they might not have as much talent as AE, Fulton, Carter (so the experts say) but thier is no lack of heart and desire too win. Don't be surprised if one or both of these teams upset one of the big three :thumb:

Too Bad somebody had to lose this one 3 OT"s , One of the wildest nights in HS Football, from Hour Plus delay to start game to 4th and goal and Gibbs scores to send it into overtime.Both of these teams played thier hearts out, they might not have as much talent as AE, Fulton, Carter (so the experts say) but thier is no lack of heart and desire too win. Don't be surprised if one or both of these teams upset one of the big three :oops:

I have to agree with you. It was a wild, exciting game. A hard fought battle by both sides. Heartbreaking loss for my Eagles, but we still have a lot of football to play. Good luck the rest of the way to GP and I think we might see an upset or two along the way also.