West Carroll vs. Huntingdon

MustangRep21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again special thanks goes out to "Tiny" for getting the copter again and drying off the field. It's fans like him that make Mustang football something special. Don't know why he didn't wait till around 6:30 because it will probably rain again. Hope his boss doesn't find out about this. That was impressive dropping off former Mustang great and All-American Larry Stewart before the Milan game.

i figured the mustangs would win as big as they did, but i sure wasn't expectin that first play of the game. i think we all got a little worried there for a minute :thumb:

I think that first play was the best thing that happened to us all night. H had the classic let down situation going there. Big game last week with a huge comeback, big game next week against a non district rival that has owned us for a couple years, and a game this week against a team that you "should" beat. #16 rang the alarm bell about 5 seconds into the game.

West Carroll is good. 16 and 5 could play anywhere. 24 is a tough cookie, and very smart about who's hands to put the ball in. The fullback is one of the hardest runners I have seen all year. Again H's depth won the night. I haven't seen WC's schedule, but they might go 9-1. Good luck the rest of the way War Eagles!

Mr. Mustang you have to understand Black Ops. Every one was expecting a dry out at 1830. The secret is to get in and get out before they even know your gone. No worries abut the boss. She was away making deals with third world dictators. By the way do you know if Benton County requires a flight plan? If it is a requirement a low flight to avoid radar will be required.