Sullivan South @ Sullivan Central

jhilts

OK, I'll start. Central is just vastly over manned. Must be tough for Central, but no time for the Rebels to let up.

After the JV game last night with Tenn. High, circle that game for South's attempt at an undefeated season. Tenn.'s defensive line were beasts. As dominant as you could possibly be. If that is their subs, watch out. Rebels, please start eating your Wheaties now please.

Go Rebels.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll start. Central is just vastly over manned. Must be tough for Central, but no time for the Rebels to let up.

After the JV game last night with Tenn. High, circle that game for South's attempt at an undefeated season. Tenn.'s defensive line were beasts. As dominant as you could possibly be. If that is their subs, watch out. Rebels, please start eating your Wheaties now please.

Go Rebels.

How did the JV game go?

Go Rebels.

How did the JV game go?

I don't know myself but it doesnt' sound like it went very well.

How did the JV game go?

I believe the score was 28 -7 TH.

Well, first I will say hat's off to Alex Rogers, in his first start. He stuck in there under trying circumstances. Heath would have normally been the starting QB, but did not due to the start at Gate City, I guess. Pressure all night, no real running game to help, some drops. Like I said, the Rebels played hard, but Tenn. Highs' D line was dominant. Hats off to them.

The Rebel D, I believe, just gave up 1 TD if you don't count where we gave the ball to Tenn. High inside the 10. They played well with lots of youngsters playing. They had switched some jersey numbers, so it is hard to single anyone out. Look for a bright future there.

Well, after what I saw last night. The JV for the last 3 years which has been the scout team D. for Varsity was always tough which made the JV unable to be scored upon. Then in turn helped the varsity offense be as tough as they were. Now our scout team D,which are all seniors. What has happened to the boys behind them? The boys behind them need to learn how to hit, not be afraid, and put on some weight. I mean no disrespect. But their gonna have to work HARD.HARD. The QB throwed 5 interceptions, I know he may not of got much playing time cause of Haden , but the offensive didn't hold nobody for him. TN High beat that boy bad. Boys you need to just keep plowing the field, and DON'T BE AFRAID TO HIT .... YOU CAN DO IT. I KNOW YOU CAN.

Re: Science Hill @ Tennessee High

by couch qb » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Comp I hear St.Clair is out for a long while with a cracked vertebrae in his back..any truth to this ..ooohh!! never mind you wouldn't tell us if it was..I forgot souths HUSH rule on injurys. If it is that's terrible being his senior year and all..Hope its not true though

Well....internet rumors suck, but the above is already on here. So someone put this to rest, please.

If true, I don't believe keeping it quiet will affect the Central game whatsoever.

HH is very capable, but on the personal side this is not good at all.