Sullivan South @ Sullivan Central

jhilts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I forgo the Central game tonight...yeah, I went to the DB/Daniel Boone game. I wanted to see Heath light it up like I knew he would but I more want to see him light it up on Oct. 2nd. Both the teams I saw looked pitiful. Boone played up to the competition when they played us and I fully well expected them to blow the Tribe out. Not. it looked like a middle school game. Boone played down to the competition tonight. DB will give us their best shot for the season but that's not saying much. Boone, again was out of gas in the 4th. But they stopped the purported best RB in NET. If you go over to their thread you will see they are crying about every thing that could possibly be cried about. Tennessee High will blow their doors off.

I hope Stacy gave our Soph QB some reps. Anyway, Congrats Rebels...and now the season begins.

Guys, I forgo the Central game tonight...yeah, I went to the DB/Daniel Boone game. I wanted to see Heath light it up like I knew he would but I more want to see him light it up on Oct. 2nd. Both the teams I saw looked pitiful. Boone played up to the competition when they played us and I fully well expected them to blow the Tribe out. Not. it looked like a middle school game. Boone played down to the competition tonight. DB will give us their best shot for the season but that's not saying much. Boone, again was out of gas in the 4th. But they stopped the purported best RB in NET. If you go over to their thread you will see they are crying about every thing that could possibly be cried about. Tennessee High will blow their doors off.

I hope Stacy gave our Soph QB some reps. Anyway, Congrats Rebels...and now the season begins.

I looked at the DB vs DB thread and I really don't see ANY crying. I see Dobyns Bennett fans saying the better team won. The Tribe knows they are in tough times. And to say Chris is not one of the best rb in east tn is insane. Granted every team know Chris is about all we have, and that he is coming at you most of the time. I know DB had 4 turnovers and South played Boone and was lucky to win. So, I don't see your point. Boone desrved to win. Any team that beats DB this year, great win. But you seem to always build DB up as if they are some super team this year, and tear them down when they lose. It is what it is. I never saw any DB fan kicking South when they were down. Thanks for the crap slung our way that ain't true.

Comp, I hope the Rebs are getting it together (you know what I mean) as your season progresses. You all have done a great job repackaging yourselves under the most adverse situation I could think of. Hope the Rebels can go along way. and great win tonight.

Knox West came very close to putting the thumb on Farragut. And we dominated Knox West. We beat Daniel Boone on fate. Getting it together is a day by day, Friday by Friday mentality. Repackaging? I think everyone has to do it sometime. We are fortunate to have such a good backup QB. We have a great coaching staff and our boys bought into it long ago. But anything can happen on any given Friday night. DB and Boone looked terrible...means nothing for the next week. You pay your dues every Friday night. They say 90% of this game is mental and how true that is.