Zion

byrdman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard their quarterback was pretty good too.

He is an above average Qb at the level he's playing at. Kinda of a "big fish" in a "small pond" imho.

Good Athlete. Good Kid. Good Family.

Would like to have seen him compete at a higher level to see what he could do. dry.gif

I've never met the kid but have watched him develop over the past few years. I'm glad to hear he is a great kid. He seems contented in his "small pond" but I know what you mean--might have stepped up his game and really shone in the "big pond" too. :popcorneater:

I heard their quarterback was pretty good too.

He is an above average Qb at the level he's playing at. Kinda of a "big fish" in a "small pond" imho.

Good Athlete. Good Kid. Good Family.

Would like to have seen him compete at a higher level to see what he could do. dry.gif

I've never met the kid but have watched him develop over the past few years. I'm glad to hear he is a great kid. He seems contented in his "small pond" but I know what you mean--might have stepped up his game and really shone in the "big pond" too. :D

He's a GREAT KID from a great family.

But we'll never know what he could have done in a "bigger pond"? :D

Personally......I think he would have done very well. :D But.................?

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Zion vs FRA and I was impressed with Zion (let's throw the score out of this). QB threw a good ball and took what the "D" gave him.

And moving to DII was a good move by Zion (which I questioned at first). They get away from the division they were in (6A? I think) and they can play schools they match up better with.

Are they at Webb this year or it this a home game? This game will be the toughest game left this season until they get into the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
The QB is pretty good but Wahlman makes him look good. He throws screens to him and he runs for the yardage. They are about the 6th best team in East Middle Region and won't make it far in the playoffs.

this will be the first year they've ever made it to the playoffs...but doest everyone make it to the playoffs in division II? or is that just the upper ones thats everyone gets in?

The QB is pretty good but Wahlman makes him look good. He throws screens to him and he runs for the yardage. They are about the 6th best team in East Middle Region and won't make it far in the playoffs.

this will be the first year they've ever made it to the playoffs...but doest everyone make it to the playoffs in division II? or is that just the upper ones thats everyone gets in?

I believe its the top 6 teams.