Campbell County at Clinton

ethel77

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their schedule is a cake-walk....

The stars really have aligned for this Clinton team. A couple of years ago, this schedule would have been much tougher (Halls, Powell, Central, and Oak Ridge definitely aren't as talented this year). Clinton should roll, 49-7.

True...all of these teams they are playing are way down...

From top to bottom, this district is not nearly as good as what it has been in the past. Clinton picked a great year to field a decent team. They will have the best shot of anyone in this district come playoff time, but I believe any team from this district, including Clinton, may be in for a rude awakening in November.

Clinton 60, CC 7

Let's hope that Clinton shows some class and does not run up the score...they didn't like it when the score was always run up on them....Their schedule is a cake-walk....

they cant help that the district they play in is down, only do their best to benefit from it, they went out and tried to get two teams outside their district that would be pretty competitive and both teams usually are pretty good but they are also in down years, they just really lucked up this year and i hope they can continue to win and win handily all the way through. they didnt try to run up the score in the jamboree, played backups almost the entire time and still won 35-0 in two quarters so no matter what they do its probably gonna be pretty ugly.

Clinton should win this one easily as long as they stay focused on their goals and go out and execute. I think this team is special and has a lot of chemistry as all of the players really seem to be clicking and getting along as a team. The only thing that worries me is they are inexperienced down the road and into the playoffs. They have never played as many games as they might this year so I can only hope that the coaches take care of the players and rest them when needed (like when we are up by 40 at half). I like to see these kids play and put up big numbers more than anybody, but against teams that we know are of lesser talent we just need to stay focused, execute and most of all stay HEALTHY and hungry.

Clinton 55

Campbell County 21 (Two touchdowns against our JV)

Go Dragons!

Clinton should win this but Clinton opponents will get alot better at the end of the year

AC- Bit of a Unknown before the year begin but their offense seems to be really good....There D is suspect

OR-Seems to be getting better and better each and every week and ive heard their D is pretty good

Powell-Powell seems to be down a little but their O put up quite a few points on AC

Clintons D keeps getting better and better as the weeks go by and I think there DB core is one of the best in the Area. Ofcouse their O is good and I cant wait till the AC game because Both have really good O but the diffrence in that game and something that could change it is weston running the ball....he can waste alot of time off the clock doing that and AC has no run game but their passing game more than makes up for it Should be a interesting end to the season!