McKenzie vs Humboldt

VOLnWTN

You sure you got that schedule of the mckenziefootball.com site? The TCA game is in Jackson.

Yep. it was posted on there on 12/10/08.

Oh okay, it might have been a mistake with the original schedule. Lol, you had me scurrying around the website the other night trying to find out where I had on my 3 different schedules TCA playing at McKenzie and couldn't find it.

i didnt know you made mistakes lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you got that schedule of the mckenziefootball.com site? The TCA game is in Jackson.

Oh okay, it might have been a mistake with the original schedule. Lol, you had me scurrying around the website the other night trying to find out where I had on my 3 different schedules TCA playing at McKenzie and couldn't find it.

Lol. I don't make mistakes :popcorneater:. I believe I got the schedule just moments after they set it up at the football conference last fall and I'm thinking that the Home/Away stuff hadn't been finalized at the time.

Lol. I don't make mistakes :lol:. I believe I got the schedule just moments after they set it up at the football conference last fall and I'm thinking that the Home/Away stuff hadn't been finalized at the time.

It's all good. Not to worry. For sure stuff like that happens to all of us!!!! LOL At least it's all cleared up in plenty of time for everyone!! :thumb: