Hampton vs. Johnson County Part 2

paradox

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to roll out the red carpet, because the NOTORIOUS one has returned, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its gonna be a long long ride from here on out, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :thumb:

I doubt anything you can say would help or hurt Hampton, they are what they are. They have a good program and the leadership to keep it that way. Some years will be better than others, but with the people in charge, I doubt it will ever be bad. I'm sure alot of ypung kids are looking forwad to being the next group to carry on the success. Success breeds success.

On paper, it looks like Johnson Co. may have improved more than Hampton since that first game. I know they've played tougher comp. Homefield advantage is big as well. I don't put much stock in the Press predictions but I think they may be right this time.

I don't know what paper you are referring to but Hampton has improved quite a bit themselves. Their kicking game has improved 100 percent, defence has improved and they have found some more people to run the ball.The passing game has worked quite well when they've wanted to use it. If you look real close both of these teams have played Unicoi since they met, Hampton played the jvs in the 4th quarter and still beat Unicoi worse, the jvs gave up the last td on the very last play. If you don't think Hampton will be ready for this one, you're memory is failing you. I will always give Johnson alot of credit,they are always tough and play to the bitter end. I just think Hampton has the better team. Nothing I've seen tells me different. I only see 2 things that could beat Hampton ,turnovers or penalties. If these 2 things are even,Hampton wins.Shoot, This bunch has a desent shot at 10 and 0.

The only game that matters is the one between Johnson Co. and Hampton. Going by performances against other opponents don't always tell the tale. I think if Hampton wins this game, then they can definitely go 10-0. I think Johnson Co will be ready to defend their home field. It won't surprise me if Hampton wins but it won't if Johnson Co. wins either.

The only game that matters is the one between Johnson Co. and Hampton. Going by performances against other opponents don't always tell the tale. I think if Hampton wins this game, then they can definitely go 10-0. I think Johnson Co will be ready to defend their home field. It won't surprise me if Hampton wins but it won't if Johnson Co. wins either.

Ido agree that it could go either way.Johnson Co isn't anyones chump.

On paper, it looks like Johnson Co. may have improved more than Hampton since that first game. I know they've played tougher comp. Homefield advantage is big as well. I don't put much stock in the Press predictions but I think they may be right this time.

I don't know what paper you are referring to but Hampton has improved quite a bit themselves. Their kicking game has improved 100 percent, defence has improved and they have found some more people to run the ball.The passing game has worked quite well when they've wanted to use it. If you look real close both of these teams have played Unicoi since they met, Hampton played the jvs in the 4th quarter and still beat Unicoi worse, the jvs gave up the last td on the very last play. If you don't think Hampton will be ready for this one, you're memory is failing you. I will always give Johnson alot of credit,they are always tough and play to the bitter end. I just think Hampton has the better team. Nothing I've seen tells me different. I only see 2 things that could beat Hampton ,turnovers or penalties. If these 2 things are even,Hampton wins.Shoot, This bunch has a desent shot at 10 and 0.

Hold on a second, you are the one who said on paper. I assumed you referring to things thats happenrd since the first meeting.

I knew if Hampton was going to get beat this year, then it would be against Johnson Co. The Longhorn defense is tough and I dread when they come to Roan Mt. I hope we don't get anyone seriously hurt. On another note, I thought that HV might be the other team to challenge Hampton, but if Hampton plays to their potential they will beat HV by at least 3 touchdowns.