WHITE HOUSE @ BEECH (THURS NIGHT)

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

score???????? is it over?

FINALLY AN INTEFERENCE CALL ON BEECH, I AGREED GOING FOR 2 TO TRY TO WIN THE GAME, BUT IT LOOKED LIKE THEIR WAS ONLY 2 RECEIVERS GOING IN THE END ZONE ON THAT PLAY. NON-REGION GAME AND ON THE ROAD GO FOR 2 AND THE WIN.

TYLER DAVIS WITH A NICE ONSIDE KICK AND HE ALSO SHOWED SOME SPEED IN ALMOST CATCHING THE KICKOFF RETURN.

28-27 BEECH WITH 17 SECONDS LEFT. WIN OR LOSE WHITE HOUSE'S OFFENSE FINALLY GOT ON TRACK AS FAR AS BALANCED GOES.

28-27 BEECH, FINAL.

A LITTLE CONTROVERSY AT THE END OF THE GAME BUT YOU HAVE TO GET FAR ENOUGH DOWN FIELD TO GET THE 1ST DOWN TO STOP THE CLOCK AND THEN YOU COULD HAVE SPIKED IT AND HAD 2 PLAYS OR POSSIBLY A FG ATTEMPT. REGARDLESS , WHITE HOUSE PLAYED A TOUGH TEAM AND THIS GAME SHOULD MAKE THEM BETTER THE REST OF THE WAY.

I'm gonna have to go with Beech in this one...just don't think WH has got it this year.

:thumb: YOU JUST DONT THINK W.H HAS IT HUH,WHERE DO BASE THIS OBSERVATION?W.H ALWAYS BRINGS IT AND 2NIGHT WILL BE NO EXCEPTION.IT AMAZES ME THE THINGS I READ ON HEAR SOMETIMES,MAKES ME EVEN WONDER IF "SLIMSHADY" EVEN KNOWS ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL... :thumb:

Well i guess if WH has got it this year...they ain't found it yet. :thumb:

IF BEECH DOES WIN THIS GAME IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS AND BALL CONTROL. START OF THE 2ND HALF BEECH CONVERTS ON 3RD AND 7 , 3RD AND 5 AND 3RD AND 8.

I WAS WRONG . WELL PARTLY WRONG, WHAT LOST THIS GAME WAS BIG PLAYS/SPECIAL TEAMS. OF COURSE BEECH DID CONTROL THE BALL ON OFFENSE AND KEPT IT OUT OF WHITE HOUSE'S HANDS WITH THEIR RUNNING ATTACK.

I'm gonna have to go with Beech in this one...just don't think WH has got it this year.

:thumb: YOU JUST DONT THINK W.H HAS IT HUH,WHERE DO BASE THIS OBSERVATION?W.H ALWAYS BRINGS IT AND 2NIGHT WILL BE NO EXCEPTION.IT AMAZES ME THE THINGS I READ ON HEAR SOMETIMES,MAKES ME EVEN WONDER IF "SLIMSHADY" EVEN KNOWS ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL... :thumb:

Well i guess if WH has got it this year...they ain't found it yet. :thumb:

They looked good to me. Beech is a very good 5a football team. Very bizarre ending. Did WH spike the ball on 4th down? If not...it looked like there was a second left.

IF BEECH DOES WIN THIS GAME IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS AND BALL CONTROL. START OF THE 2ND HALF BEECH CONVERTS ON 3RD AND 7 , 3RD AND 5 AND 3RD AND 8.

I WAS WRONG . WELL PARTLY WRONG, WHAT LOST THIS GAME WAS BIG PLAYS/SPECIAL TEAMS. OF COURSE BEECH DID CONTROL THE BALL ON OFFENSE AND KEPT IT OUT OF WHITE HOUSE'S HANDS WITH THEIR RUNNING ATTACK.

DANG 33 THATS LIKE 45 EXCUSES YOU'VE POSTED SINCE HALFTIME. :thumb:

White House will be fine. If the game had been played at WH, the field would have been covered and you would not have had that mess down there. Sure it is fun to play in but that is where people get hurt. We are already down 4 lineman - 2 are gone for the rest of the season - can't afford to get anymore hurt - especially in a nonconference game with a team in a larger division than ours.

Our boys played great - they played with heart - they have found it slimlady and they will be great.

Who knows why? Scoreboard said one thing and sideline said another apparently? Who knows? Refs walked off with no explanation. Beech players walked off and left their coach on the field. Who can explain?

Slimshady - you seem to know it all - why don't you tell us what happened so the rest of us will know. Thanks.