Morristown West v.s Morristown East?

number10

How will weather be a factor? Low of 57, chance of rain unlikely. The forecast could not be more mild.

How exactly does cool weather favor East?

Cooler the weather is, the better it is for East's, because of the players who will be going both-ways.

Weather being mild, Conditioning should 'nt be a problem. Morristown West has over 80 players,

and no-one plays both-ways. We'll take any break we can get.

Canefan72 how did practice go today? How did #40 Matt Helton ankle look? has Tee-Howell return

to practice? GO CANES! :roflol:

I did not get to go today. I will give you an update when rockhead gets home. :roflol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tee Howell isn't unstoppable.... plenty of people have stopped him this year.. If he is so UNSTOPPABLE?? Why is your record the way it is?? And don't say cause of the Defense, and their tackling problem... The UNSTOPPABLE Tee, should be able to put points on the board.....

With a couple L's on your record, it shows that he's not UNSTOPPABLE. and when it comes to Friday Night, the determining factor will be, whether we decide to hit him or not. Our Defense will be the game changer of the night, cause your defense won't stop our offense..

M West 31

M East 14

Cooler weather will favor East? Has the genius Hatcher figured out some way to make one side of the field cooler than the other or what about this...East will be in white so naturally, they will be cooler because everyone knows that white is a cooler color. I wonder if West will be in white pants. If they wear the black pants, I would say they are doomed....unless they have been practicing in the black pants, in that case they might have a chance. Forget about wheather or not Tee has been praticing but what color pants has he been wearing at practice? Another idea is to get the East players that MIGHT go both ways to practice in all black, this would surely solve the conditioning mystery. Oh so many factors that such learned experts factor into a big game.

Tee Howell isn't unstoppable.... plenty of people have stopped him this year.. If he is so UNSTOPPABLE?? Why is your record the way it is?? And don't say cause of the Defense, and their tackling problem... The UNSTOPPABLE Tee, should be able to put points on the board.....

With a couple L's on your record, it shows that he's not UNSTOPPABLE. and when it comes to Friday Night, the determining factor will be, whether we decide to hit him or not. Our Defense will be the game changer of the night, cause your defense won't stop our offense..

M West 31

M East 14

Sarcasm. It used to just be the East fans that were confused by it. Now I see that you also need a flashing neon sign with all the meanings and implications to everything I say. Don't be simple. Embrace subtlety for once in your life.

Obviously he isn't unstoppable. And you know what? Saying East's defense won't stop West's offense is just the type of thing that makes teams want to prove you wrong. Don't be a dummy.

Cooler weather will favor East? Has the genius Hatcher figured out some way to make one side of the field cooler than the other or what about this...East will be in white so naturally, they will be cooler because everyone knows that white is a cooler color. I wonder if West will be in white pants. If they wear the black pants, I would say they are doomed....unless they have been practicing in the black pants, in that case they might have a chance. Forget about wheather or not Tee has been praticing but what color pants has he been wearing at practice? Another idea is to get the East players that MIGHT go both ways to practice in all black, this would surely solve the conditioning mystery. Oh so many factors that such learned experts factor into a big game.

Obviously you are making fun of some comments, we made about players playing both-ways.

Now let's get back to talking about the game, who care what team is wearing what.

Keys to the game:

1) Who will control the line of scrimmage.

2) Can Morristown East offense score enought points against Morristown West defense.

East will move the football,the question, will they finish drives.

3) Special teams- kickoff returns-punting..ect

overall I think Morristown West special teams maybe better, but East's has the better kickoff

return team.

4) Turnovers

5) Morristown East defense, will they come to play. East's wins most scoring contest, but beating

West will require some stops.

6) Coaching- What teams makes the best ajustment durning the game.

7) Will East's have Tee-Howell at 70% or will he be 90%. Tee makes East's offense GO.

GO CANES! :roflol: