South Greene Vs. Davy Crockett

lastyear21

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susong and Shuffler are awesome players! Haney played awesome against the Devils too... I loved the Rebels die hard spirit against the Devils! I am pulling for the home boys! GO REBS.... I have to say the Rebel fans were loud and supportive and I always love fan support! Go Rebels! :mrgreen:

They're the Rebel Faithful. Football at SG isnt about winning every game, its not gonna happen. Its about going out on Friday night and giving it all you have and more. If you play good your ok, but no one is satisfied with a lose. Just like Friday how could you be satisfied if they jus laid down after that 1st quarter. Its all about heart on Rebel Hill. IF you got heart you will succeed. SO like I said I look for the Rebs to come out firing on all cylinders Friday and take care of business.

yeah no doubt... i sat on the sg side in my jersey lol... prob made some sg fans mad... greeneville would of been in trouble if it wasnt for the turnovers... ill b pullin for sg in this match up... should b a good game... mayb like the 3-0 overtime win the other yr :mrgreen:

Haha i was on that team... SG's offense is much more effective this year, and the defense was very strong that year. So i see i high point match up.

yeah no doubt... i sat on the sg side in my jersey lol... prob made some sg fans mad... greeneville would of been in trouble if it wasnt for the turnovers... ill b pullin for sg in this match up... should b a good game... mayb like the 3-0 overtime win the other yr :mrgreen:

i doubt that slasher...Devil O scored at will with 1st string...Turnovers hurt ya but the same outcome wld have happened(A big Win by the devils)...goodluck friday...