South Greene Vs. Davy Crockett

lastyear21

I think our O will put up some points but Crockett's big man Sumo will be hard for our D to stop before he puts them on the board too. I wish we had more size on the d-line. They know they can't afford any more loses. They're working hard this week and making some adjustments on defense. Might be another high scoring game. Still think our Rebels will pull out a win.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our O will put up some points but Crockett's big man Sumo will be hard for our D to stop before he puts them on the board too. I wish we had more size on the d-line.

I don't think Crockett has faced anyone with the potential to hurt them in the air like SG....Now SG has had some experience with the big back.....this could be similar to the CG game except SG knows whats coming. I think this one is won or lost at the line.

yeah no doubt... i sat on the sg side in my jersey lol... prob made some sg fans mad... greeneville would of been in trouble if it wasnt for the turnovers... ill b pullin for sg in this match up... should b a good game... mayb like the 3-0 overtime win the other yr :popcorneater:

i doubt that slasher...Devil O scored at will with 1st string...Turnovers hurt ya but the same outcome wld have happened(A big Win by the devils)...goodluck friday...

Slasher isnt from SG just so you know. And it would not have been a big win without turnovers. But anyways just thought I'd let you know.

yeah no doubt... i sat on the sg side in my jersey lol... prob made some sg fans mad... greeneville would of been in trouble if it wasnt for the turnovers... ill b pullin for sg in this match up... should b a good game... mayb like the 3-0 overtime win the other yr :thumb:

i doubt that slasher...Devil O scored at will with 1st string...Turnovers hurt ya but the same outcome wld have happened(A big Win by the devils)...goodluck friday...

Slasher isnt from SG just so you know. And it would not have been a big win without turnovers. But anyways just thought I'd let you know.

yeah im from big ol' greeneville... it didnt help that greeneville ran the opening kick-off back tho

Ok slasher we all agree the game might have been closer if Greeneville hadn't rang Susong's bell a couple of times and rushed him into bad passes....time for both teams to move on as we both have big games on Friday. Play your game the way you played against the Devils and SG will be fine. Your O did a great job splitting Greeneville D-line for those passing plays and it will probably work against Crockett's much slower defense. But man you gotta get the beef on Sumo or he's gonna burn you.

Ok slasher we all agree the game might have been closer if Greeneville hadn't rang Susong's bell a couple of times and rushed him into bad passes....time for both teams to move on as we both have big games on Friday. Play your game the way you played against the Devils and SG will be fine. Your O did a great job splitting Greeneville D-line for those passing plays and it will probably work against Crockett's much slower defense. But man you gotta get the beef on Sumo or he's gonna burn you.

I know! BJ and Anderson ran by us all night and that's what killed us against C Gap too. We just let 4 and 44 score on us all night. The team is working hard this week and maybe the coach will make some adjustments on D. It's kinda sad when the biggest man on your team is the QB. Maybe Sumo won't be as fast as your guys were.

Tennessee High can throw the ball around. They have a very good QB. They just haven't needed to throw it that much so far this year. Volunteer threw the ball almost every play in the second half. Crockett put up 4 tds in the 3rd qtr. and it put them in a position to where they had to pass. That was a good thing for us. We were without a starting cb and we gained some valuable experience for our young guys.

It's no secret. Crockett is going to run the ball.

This is a playoff game for Crockett. In this new system overall record means a lot. With their remaining schedule Crockett can go 5-5 and possibly make the playoffs. But they will need this win along with 2 more conference wins. I think Crockett has only been to the playoffs 2 or 3 times in their school history. I expect the boys to come out playing hard in this one.

Tennessee High can throw the ball around. They have a very good QB. They just haven't needed to throw it that much so far this year. Volunteer threw the ball almost every play in the second half. Crockett put up 4 tds in the 3rd qtr. and it put them in a position to where they had to pass. That was a good thing for us. We were without a starting cb and we gained some valuable experience for our young guys.

It's no secret. Crockett is going to run the ball.

This is a playoff game for Crockett. In this new system overall record means a lot. With their remaining schedule Crockett can go 5-5 and possibly make the playoffs. But they will need this win along with 2 more conference wins. I think Crockett has only been to the playoffs 2 or 3 times in their school history. I expect the boys to come out playing hard in this one.

Point being, TN high didnt have to throw on Crockett so didnt see a strong passing team then. Secondly, what is volunteer 0-4 or 5, there is no way their passing offense is anywhere near the caliber of South Greene's.