Giles vs. Hickman

bobcat111

If Hickman Co. scores 17 that will be twice as much as Page and...well.....That won't happen unless......well I can't think of a scenario. The cats may need to shake a bit of rust off from no game last week. I look for the cats to have their way and spread the ball around. Seems like when the cats get rolling they tend not to let off till they get half way to the century mark. Good luck Cats!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hickman can keep this one close into the 2nd half, Giles will fall apart...They aren't disciplined enough to win a close game

Didn't your mom teach you not to smoke that wacky weed and post on coacht at the same time :o

But even by your claim Giles has nothing to worry about.....Cuz,it won't be close at half time :lol:

If Hickman can keep this one close into the 2nd half, Giles will fall apart...They aren't disciplined enough to win a close game

You've been away for a while haven't you? :o

This guy must think Smith is still the head coach! Have you seen many Giles county games the last 4 years? Giles will not fall apart in a close game, I can guarantee that. The closest this game will be is 0-0 at the beginning. Once Giles touches the ball the games over.

If Hickman Co. scores 17 that will be twice as much as Page and...well.....That won't happen unless......well I can't think of a scenario. The cats may need to shake a bit of rust off from no game last week. I look for the cats to have their way and spread the ball around. Seems like when the cats get rolling they tend not to let off till they get half way to the century mark. Good luck Cats!

They'll score 17 if I say they will! :o

The first team defense will get scored on once and allow a fieldgoal. The other touchdown comes when we are up big and the third string D is in.

You really got to stop sniffing that "Colombian Gold Dust" there bud. Messes with you rationality. If you remotely had the slightest hint of knowledge concerning OC's teams you would KNOW that nobody has more discipline than his does. Out of all the digs that Giles receives now you have officially been awarded the "I Don't Have A Clue Award". Congratulations!

:unsure:

The mark of a good team is continuing to improve each and every week. Giles had their bye last week and they probably had two of their toughest weeks of practice yet. Trust me. This bunch is not taking ANYONE for granted. There is a lot of extra effort happening at getting better. Usually I'm conservative on predictions but Giles by at least 4 TD's. There will not be any "Padding Stats" but the starters will get their minutes.

;)