DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top to bottom it is going to be hard to find a District tougher than this one. I am glad that we will not have the same competition every night in our district. It should be a lot of fun this year, I hope that I will be able to make it to a game or two this year. Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Blackman

1. Riverdale

3. Lavergne

4. siegel

5. Smyrna

6. Oakland

Any of these top 4 are capable of knocking each other off on any given night. I give Blackman and Riverdale the edge because of talent, coaching, experience, and recent history. Lavergne is easily the most talented and with Jefferson, Myers, Dale and company.........whew! Coach Bush at siegel will be very competitive and could even flip the standings when postseason comes around. Smyrna and Oakland are both rebuilding but will surprise some people along the way. I know the crowds at these games will be off the charts. Good Luck to All!

• 2 weeks later...
LET ME SEE IF YOU CAN PICK THE WINNING TEAMS FOR THE DISTRICT MR.RIVERDALEMAN. :roll:

well OBVIOUSLY I am gonna pick my LADY WARRIORS at 1

1 RIVERDALE

2 lavergne

3 blackman

4 siegel

5 oakland

5 smyrna

oakland and smyrna i think will battle pretty hard for the last spot and RIVERDALE AND lavergne will battle VERY HARD for that top spot in fact if lavergne finished first i would not be surprised i think blackman and siegel will be right where I have them.